Chapter 24~ Italians

Not edited- chile last chap got hella comments so here ya go mamis

Make sure to vote n comment, look at the a/n for a surprise...

When this gets 1.7K+ comments and 928 votes I will start writing the next chapter for you all!

7K+ comments and 928 votes I will start writing the next chapter for you all!

Abby Madden

My eyes flutter open when the sunlight starts pissing me off, who the fuck decided to let the sun go around suning in the morning like this?

I pull the covers up higher as I feel something cuddle closer to me, my eyebrows furrow and I look down to see Goose cuddled and curled up beside me allowing him to rest his head on my thigh.

My eyebrows furrow more as I look around, where the fuck am I and why does my head feel like blowing u-Seb totally played doctor for you, and then you both took showers sadly that were separate, he gave you his clothes and you changed into them and then you fell asleep in his bed.

My eyes widen as everything starts flooding my mind, me talking about dolphins, what the hell? How he laughed so hard when I told him I looked like a sack of potatoes, how he bandaged my cuts, how he gave me his clothes and forced me to shower. Shit.

I look down, I'm still in his bed. All alone I lay in the middle of his bed tangled in his soft sheets, where the hell is he?

I look around the room, freezing when I see him asleep on the fucking couch...

He's laying on his back clearly uncomfortable with how less space the couch supplies him, his arms crossed and resting under his head. His hair is messy from thrashing around trying to be comfortable I assume, he's only in some grey sweats, I can see the border of his boxers peeking through from the hem of the sweats as he lays there. His tattoos crawling up his chest...

I am never drinking again

I ran two hands down my face only to feel like someone stabbed my left arm. I feel like groaning but if I do I'll wake up the two sleeping beauties.

Maybe I could just...Slip out of here, he'd never ask why because half the time he's ignoring me. I'm too smart.

I go to slide out from under Goose but froze when I heard a shout, "I will throw your Italian ass in jail!" my eyes widen as Goose flinches awake.

Oh lord.

I look to the side and see Seb stirring in his sleep an-"I'm going to sue your ass!" I hear the same bitch yell again and this time Seb flinches awake too only to fall off the couch and I can't help the snort that left my lips.

"Joder" he groans, his arm draping over his naked torso as his other hand rubs the back of his head.
[fuck]

Goose gets up running to Seb as I sit up in bed, "I think your fucking friend is here" he rasps, his morning voice making my stomach flutter before I register what he said and my eyes widen as I remember, fuck-that was Akira. Who the hell is she yelling at now?