Chapter 59~ Tremble

Not edited- hey hotties here u go

Anyways make sure to comment n vote. When this gets about 1.1k+ votes and 1.7k+ comments I'll start the next chapter since I have the next few days off from work so I'm free to write a bit.

Also I've been posting my new book's chapters "Match Made In Hell", I'd really appreciate it if you'd go check it out. I've started updating every two days, So please could u go and check the book out, make sure to comment n vote both here n there. Love ya all, merci!

 Love ya all, merci!

Abby Madden

I smile as he walks back towards me and away from the coffin, I can see his hands trembling but he keeps his head up to show himself being strong. He just gave his speech for Abuela, Nico gave his speech before.

He stands beside me while some people make sure the ground for lowering her coffin is good and ready. I hear him let out a shaky exhale the second I hold onto his hand and slowly interlock our fingers.

Carefully I grab the paper he'd written everything down on from his hands and lightly put it in the pocket of my jacket, my arm wraps around his torso as I slowly rest my cheek on his shoulder. "I'm so proud of you," my voice comes out in a small whisper.

His arm snakes around my waist and keeps me close although he doesn't say a word, everyone watches in silence as the woman we all love like a mother gets lowered into the grave that was dug.

The second they put her down I heard Seb let out a breath I doubt he knew he was holding, "she's gone." he mutters before I felt his head rest on top of mine.

My hand slides up and rests right over his heart before I place a light kiss on his shoulder, "she'll always be here, mi amant, always." I whisper right back to him and he lightly places his hand over mine.

It seems like it took a few seconds for him to prepare himself, but when he was ready he let go of me lightly and nodded at Nico to come forward. They both go stand in front of the grave that is yet to be covered before each grabbing a white rose.

"Nos vemos en otra vida, abuela" The Morales cousins say at the same time before simultaneously throwing the flowers into the grave.
[see you in another life,]

Seeing Seb come back to me right after while watching Nico go and stand by himself shatters my heart. I have no idea who his Aviana is, but I damn well wish she was here for him right now.

"Go," Seb kisses my forehead before I walk towards the roses and grab one, smiling lightly down at the grave as I think and remember the small amounts of time I spent with abuela.

I know we didn't really have the time to talk a lot about Abuela, but I know in the small amounts of time we did have, that you were the best mother to Seb and Nico. Even me for a bit, thank you. And like they said, nos vemos en otra vida abuela.
[see you in another life, ]