Chapter 5~ Dress shopping

Not edited- heyy, this is a pretty long chap so I hope you all enjoy!

But after this I might only post once or twice a week cause we're starting in person school on monday aka tomorrow and I have finalls this and next week so my life might be a bit more chaotic then I prefer. So sorry for that but when I have time I will surely be writing for all of you and DA readers!

Make sure to vote and comment!
Btw, THANK U ALL SM FOR SO MANY READERS, ILY ALL SM OMG I THOUGHT I WAS IMAGINING WHEN I SAW 30K VIEWS

Also I just banged my nail on something and now im acting like im fine. I want to cry -_-

 I want to cry -_-

Abby Madden 

I pull the covers higher as I read the headlines for the stupid modeling section, 'Abby Madden Running?' the fucking head line is about me running away which is not true. It's called taking a break.

'Abby Madden, a model who has become one of the best in the industry in under three years running away now? Rachel Jane accused her of sleeping with her boyfriend, is the stress too much for her? Did she sleep with her boyfriend? Is she really a back stabbing b*tch like many Rachel fans call her?'

I didn't sleep with her ugly ass boyfriend for fucks sake.

Why can't people see that?

Groaning before muffling it with the pillow, I fucking hate this. I hate the fame but love the modeling part, it's like whenever i'm on that runway I have so much confidence in me. I know I've proved my parents wrong and that makes me happy.

But then I'm back into the real, sucky, shitty world.

I hear a soft knock on my door and my head lifts up, "What?" I snap. I was having a sob moment for myself. I wipe the tears from my eyes and the door opens showing Ivy with a smile on her face.

"Why so grumpy?" she asks, closing the door and sitting on the edge of my bed, I turn and lay on my back. "People are being rude" I murmur like a child before she chuckles.

"You want a hug?" she asks and I hum with a nod, bringing my arms up and opening them before she smiles more and hugs me. She smells good...

I pull her into bed with me and keep hugging my best friend, "We're going dress shopping today" she squeals and I bring the covers up hiding her in them too.

"Mhm, you thought of what dress you want?" I ask and she shrugs, she'd look beyond beautiful in everything though so it's fine if she doesn't know. We can help her figure it out.

"Not really, I'm open to options" she mutters, twirling her finger around a strand of my blond hair before I smack her wrist. I hate when people play with my hair.

She rolls her eyes before looking away from my eyes, she's hiding something. The way she bites on her bottom lip, looks everywhere but me proves it. She's looking at the covers like they have dog shit on them for fucks sake.