Chapter 16~ Pregnant

Not edited-heyyy bitchesss, hola soy dora mf  (what does that mean?)

Anyways sorry for not updating in a while I was thinking of what tf i should do in da. Tbh its funny that people there be panicking cause im here giggling cause ion even know the ending yet. so when bitches ask 'happy ending?' i have a giggling fit

I also just got railed so thought I should let u know <3

also this is a hella long chap so yeah...

Moving on to the point, if or when this gets close to 1.6k+ comments and 893 votes I will start writing the next chapter. and tbh I rlly want to put smut in soon cause da chapter ten it was just there like-BANG LEONIT BOUT TO FUCK U W A GUN. So yeah, prolly gon be angry seggy time soon ig

POINT BEING COMMENT AND VOTE OR ILL FUCK YOU

Abby Madden

"Ew don't touch it, I peed on that" Ivy gags holding the test out and I roll my eyes as I try and look at it, my eyes widen when I see the test.

There's two lines, just like the last 4 tests she took, the first one was negative and I made her do the rest only for them all to come out positive...

"Honestly..." I trail off as she eats her ice cream sitting on my bed and I look at the test on the paper on my night table. She whines before hugging the ice cream closer to her "...I'm team girl"

She face palms and groans into her hands, I sigh before walking to her and wrapping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her to me. "I think you should tell him" I whisper and she leans into my body resting her head on my shoulder.

"I'm scared, this is scaring me more then ducks Abby" she murmurs and I roll my eyes, ain't no way. She stuffs ice cream into her mouth and we both let out a deep sigh, well fucking shit my best friend is pregnant.

"What if I get fat and don't fit into my wedding dress!" she gasps, exclaiming suddenly and I flinch from her sudden frightful gasp. Of course that's on her top list of worries.

Would be mine too, it was like a hundred grand...

"Ares and you can move the wedding date forward, and normally people don't start showing until 20 weeks, maybe even till the end of the second trimester" I explain and she looks at me with two raised eyebrows but I know she only meant to raise one, "What? I listened in Ms. Cami's class, she was hot" I grin at her, in med school we had a teacher. Her name was Ms. Cami and god damn was she fucking pretty, I never skipped that class and Ivy knows that perfectly. We both loved her class, Ivy because she loved the subject she taught and me because...Well we already know why.

"Of course you did," she says and offers me some ice cream before I shake my head.

"How're you going to tell him?" I ask laying in my bed and pulling the sheets up, getting up a bit and pulling off my hoodie leaving me in a comfortable sports bra and some shorts I changed into.