Chapter 43~ The wedding

Not edited- Heyyyy

Welcome to the new chapter. The wedding 😔 (DA SPOILER WARNING) but yeah I decided to play it safe seeing some of u r still mad about me making leelee shoot himself to save rori but in the end they both died and their daughter was forced to watch. So yeah.

Chile make sure to vote n comment for greedy ishy. When this gets 2K+ comments and 1.2k + votes I'll think bout starting to write the next chapter...

Abby Madden

Abby Madden

I slap his hand away when it slides down to my ass, tilting my head up so I can glare at him. He rolls his eyes before raising his hands in surrender.

I had to restart with his stupid bowtie three times because he kept on distracting me with his hands, the butterflies were also another distracting feature.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look?" he asks, I feel heat rise to my cheeks as I clear my throat. My hands twisting the silky material of the bowtie as I nod. "A few times" I mutter with the blush spreading to my neck.

"Estás hermosa" he whispers even though he's told me countless times and my eyes snap to his, his hands running up and down the curve of my waist. Whenever he speaks spanish his voice drops an octave and I'd be lying if his spanish didn't want to make me press my thighs together...
[you look beautiful]

He doesn't even let me reply before speaking again, "que bella sonrisa, Ximena" he whispers and only then do I realise how big the smile on my lips was. "Stop it" I try glaring but my voice comes out as only a small whisper.
[you have a gorgeous smile]

I tug on the two different ends of the black silk before letting go, "can I kiss you?" he asks and I raise an eyebrow asking why he's asking. Ignoring the feeling my body sends down between my legs when he grabs onto my hip and pulls me into his body.

"I don't want to ruin your pretty lipstick" his eyes are already on my lips but he doesn't lean in, I can tell how much he wants to kiss me by the way he keeps inching closer and closer to me.

A smile reaches my lips as I lean up and wrap my arms around his neck, gently placing my lips on his. Feeling him smile against my lips as he pecks my lips, each kiss is just him giving my lips a peck over and over again.

My hand slips up and the tips of my fingers touch his soft hair trying to pull him down for a longer kiss, he's so considerate but fuck- I'm addicted to his kisses.

The second he placed his lips onto mine and we were about to actually kiss, his phone rings.

I groan, dropping my head back, his arm around my waist only tightens as he sighs and reaches into his pocket pulling his phone out.

"Fucker ruins everything" he mutters and my eyebrows furrow, I tilt my head to look at him as he picks up the phone and I almost snort when he says Ares's name in annoyance.