Chapter 30~ Dejected

Not edited- hey bae

When this gets 2K+ comments and 1K+ votes I will start writing the next chapter, also if you spam random things I will block you, it's always the mfs that don't comment that spam and that's so annoying. So yeah no spamming random things please, have a nice read.

 So yeah no spamming random things please, have a nice read

Abby Madden

"I'll take mom, Akira takes Dominico and Abby takes Sebastian" Ares states, cutting off everyone as he picks up a call, my eyes widen.

After everyone left about 3 hours ago Dominico and Sebastian decided they wanted to drown themselves in alcohol so here we are now, oh and Athena is black out drunk singing songs under her breath. It is now 4am and half the people here are sober as fuck.

"Alright-" Akira smirks putting her hand out in front of Dominico for his keys but he gives her a lopsided grin before his head leans forward and rests against her palm, I see a small blush on her cheeks before I look away.

Sebastian is a quiet drunk, he's sitting in his chair like a fucking child and his knee is bouncing up and down.

I take a deep breath and chose not to argue with this, Ivy helps Athena up before Akira does the same with Dominico, Ivy asks me if I need help but I shake my head with a smile.

"See you at the house" I say as they walk out, Sebastian's eyes find me and he still doesn't say a word as I walk towards him.

"You okay?" I ask lightly, leaning down a bit to meet his eyes worried why he has been so quite ever since his third drink. He gives me a short nod before his eyes drop to his hands in his lap.

Slowly he reaches into the pocket in his blazer and pulls out some keys, handing them to me, again without a single word. My eyebrows furrow as I take the keys from his hands, he got some call I think three hours ago.

After Regina left he said 'thank fuck' before he got pulled away by Ares, then he got a call that made his face fall and I remember the way he rubbed the bridge of his nose in annoyance and his eyes bubbled with some emotion I couldn't name.

"Let's go?" I put my hand out, his eyes flicker from me to my hand.

I bite the inside of my cheek when he uses the table next to him to get up instead as I slowly bring back my hand, oh.

Is he okay?

He's cold, yeah I know he's cold but he's never this...Dejected

He groans when he tumbles forward a bit and when he goes to trip for some reason my arms wrap around him, keeping him steady, he still doesn't say a word to me and I give up as I try helping him walk outside in a complete silence.

Does he regret the day in the change room and now the bathroom?

Dammit I knew I should have never let myself get close again, why the hell would I let him touch me?