Chapter 32~ Pink

Not edited- yoo so even I didn't know I was double updating but here ya go

And y'all reached the comments and votes 😫

Chile. When this chapter gets 2k+ comments and 1k+ votes I will start writing the next chapter for y'all. Have a fun read bby.

Sebastian Morales

Sebastian Morales

I pour some orange juice in a glass before setting it on the tray and picking it up, while I wait for Abby's shower to stop running I made abuela breakfast.

I walk up the stairs quickly and push open the door to see Nico checking her temperature as she glares at him, "they're bad for you" she grits and he rolls his eyes.

"They're also his first love" I state, making my presence known and Goose sits up before running up to me as I place the tray on her night table.

I smile and lean down to pet my dog, he starts licking my face, placing kisses all over me and I chuckle. "Someone missed me" I grin and Goose barks.

"He's like this when you get out of the shower, humble yourself" Abuela mutters before coughing once and she groans.

I sigh, she's right. "Why is the dying process so fucking slow?" she curses holding her forehead and I ignore her.

I make eye contact with Nico and his expression is the same as mine, we both know she's dying-hurting right now but we can't seem to accept the fact that the woman that raised us is going to be gone soon.

I flick his forehead before sitting beside him telling him we should treasure the time we have with her instead of acting all depressed.

But you are depressed...

I was, I'm not now mother fucker.

"So how was the dinner? Tell Ivy I would have made it but two assholes didn't let me" she grins at us weakly and Nico lets out a small chuckle before moving to the other side of the bed, he sits beside her and places his head on her shoulder.

"It was fun" I shrug, picking up the juice and handing it to her.

She takes it into her shaky hand and slaps my hand when I go to help her.

"So, have you apologised to Abby yet?" she asks before taking a sip of her juice and I sigh, she made me promise to say sorry about being a jerk to Abby.

I mean, she thinks me being like a cold jerk is all her fault but she's wrong.

A few hours after her flight left and I was planning to fly over to her in New York my doorbell rang, then all I could hear were gunshots. Both mine and Nico's first instinct was to make sure Abuela and Goose were alright but when I went to go find Goose he wasn't in my room.

Then we heard shouting from downstairs and I saw people I never thought I'd see again, my parents who I thought died in a house fire were holding a gun to Goose who was crying on the floor with his paws over his eyes.