Chapter 54~ Dramatic

Not edited- hey sorry for not updating in a while, i just have exams coming up and final performance tasks so my life is hella chaotic.

but i hope u all enjoy this chapter, i don't know what to think of it but ill still post it cause its not horrible.

But when this gets 1.3K+ Comments n 1K + votes ill start writing the next chapter!

3K+ Comments n 1K +  votes ill start writing the next chapter!

Abby Madden

When I finish the book's last sentence I grin, putting my new favourite book down onto the bed. Fuck that was the best book I've ever read, I'd already read about a half on the plane and while I was waiting for Seb to finish whatever he went out to do, I decided to read the rest.

Bree and Archer own my heart, I love them so damn much I can't even express it in words. This book has already reached my top three list. Which is actually hard to get to.

1. Archer's voice
2. The sweetest oblivion
3. The fine print

I love those three books with all my heart and could never get bored of them, but my current obsession with Archer and Bree is not healthy. I love him, he's fucking adorable. But goddamnit his stupid aunt pissed me off so much.

When I found out what she did I almost threw the book across the room, but then I realised it would damage the book, so I threw a pen instead. How dare she do that to him? She made him feel like he wasn't even a normal person because he couldn't talk.

Every time he said that I wanted to jump into the book and slap the shit out of the Victoria bitch. Now I have to rant to Seb, because somehow he's already read this book.

It's annoying how he has read every book I want him to read with me.

But this man is nowhere to be seen, it's been hours since he left. When he told me he'd be out a lot, I didn't actually think he was going to leave me alone for this long.

I put the book aside and my smallest movement causes Goose to jump awake, I smile at the dog before getting off the bed. Slipping my feet into the cow slippers I took outta my bag a bit before and walking towards the door.

I hear Goose jump onto the floor and start to follow me as I walk down the hallway and towards the kitchen, I need some water.

When will he be back, I'm bored as hell.

Walking down the stairs slowly still admiring the gorgeous house, I can't believe he owns this place. It's like a whole palace some princess would live in, it seems like something Rapunzel would live in with Flynn.

My slippers hitting the tiles and Goose's paws doing the same are the only thing you can hear bouncing off the walls. It has a really high roof with big windows everywhere, the backyard is so pretty it makes me wanna stay out there forever.

There is even a small greenhouse with a pool somewhat close to it. The pool's water needs to be cleaned out but otherwise it's amazing. There's vines with jasmines hanging along the walls of the house's outside adding to its prepossessing appearance.