Chapter 40~ Cocky remark

Not edited- hey, so some of u might know my school is kickin my ass right now, that's the reason I've been so bad w updates and w exams coming up in a month I will warn u I won't get any better. But I hope u can still keep readin <3

Okay so when this gets about 1.7K + comments and 1K + votes I'll think bout writing n posting the next chapter. I'll write tonight and post later tmr MAYBE.

Chile, thank u all sm for all the love n support on this book I cannot believe that we've gotten so far. A MONTH AND A HALF AGO THIS BOOK STARTED AND WE'RE ALMOST TO 1M READS?! ILYSM THANK U!

Have a fun read

Sebastian Morales

Sebastian Morales

"I heard you're going to be out of town for a while?" Erika my stupid therapist questions, the pen in her hand clicking against her stupider clip board pissing me off.

I give her a curt nod before diverting my eyes towards the clock in the corner of the room, they should be done getting their nails done by now, and I don't doubt Abby is rushing everyone to pack their shit so we can head out.

We're all going to the hotel near the venue to make our lives easier.

She hums, writing something down, "why didn't you bring your journal?" she asks with a small hint of amusement in her voice. I want to put a bullet through her stupid red head, but then someone would try sending me to a mental hospital.

"I lost it" I lie, the reality is that I don't want or need people to see the only thing I've been able to draw or write about. I didn't even like blonds years ago before I met my blond.

Like usual she hums, "how do you feel?" is another one of her regular questions, well lady, I love killing people, seeing blood, making people hurt, oh and don't forget torturing but otherwise I felt numb.

Catch the past tense, Abby makes me feel alive.

"Fine bring it next time," she almost orders me, my jaw clenches and I count to ten in my head. Would I have enough time to kill the new assassin D caught last night before Abby drags me out by my ear?

Who the hell does this woman think she is ordering me around, no one orders me aroun-Abby does.

Everyone has exceptions in life

Before I could tell her to watch her tone she opens her big mouth again, "have you made any of the improvements we talked about last time?" she's writing down what seems like a huge paragraph in that book of her's.

'Be nice' , where's the fun in that? It's amazing when people run from you because they're scared, it gives you the feeling of power and control. 'Find a hobby' I already have one, she didn't think it was real but I told her I love to kill people.

'Five things you're grateful for this week' Abby's tits, Abby's ass, Abby, Abby's pussy, Abby's forgiveness.

Another one was 'go on a date' I did go on a date, with the girl I've wanted to take out for years and it was beyond a-fucking-mazing.