Chapter 38~ Mine

Not edited- heyyy how r U all this fine evening? I'm so screwed bruh, I didn't do any of my homework this break cause I was at the hospital or writing and now I have to do it all tmr and Sunday 😭😭

Chile, welcome to smut airlines! Here is the friendly reminder to KEEP UR FUCKING HANDS ON THE GODDAMN PHONE as you read, thank you and make sure to comment and vote for your next flight 😍🤞

Also this is unedited so like...If you see some mistake don't make me feel bad about it-

Okay but I mean it. Comment.
When this gets 2.6K+ comments and 1.2k + votes I will start writing the next chapter. So yeah...

Abby Madden

Abby Madden

His front is still pressed against my back as I feel his hand trail down my stomach, biting down on my lip with anticipation.

Every time his warm hand moves lower down my stomach it feels like he's lighting my body on fire, the same ones that were covered in blood minutes ago are the ones I want all over me.

I want him to fucking ruin me.

The hot spray of the shower head hitting our bodies, his lips attacking my neck with messy sloppy kisses. "Can I?" he mutters against my skin and I feel his other hand's finger brush right against my erect nipple.

I let out a shaky breath before nodding, but he still doesn't move and I almost groan "yes please" I murmur and lean my head back against his shoulder when I feel two of his fingers slide slowly down my slit.

Lightly catching my clit between them, but he doesn't give it any attention as his fingers slide down further. His other hand kneaded my breast, Seb's fingers lightly pinching and teasing my nipple.

I can still smell the smoke from the cig he smoked when he walked in, it makes me embarrassed how wet his new rule breaking, dangerous self makes me.

I let out a small whimper when his lips found that one spot and the tip of his middle finger pushed into me before pulling out, leaning my head against his shoulder, "so wet for me, princessa" Seb whispers.

He's never sucked hard or long enough to leave a hickey, but how he keeps sucking and kissing on that one spot by the crook of my neck tells me he will this time.

His possessiveness for me is such a big turn on, I love it when he gets angry even when other people look at me.

"Seb stop teasing me" I groan when his finger swirls around my clit and then around my entrance, he lets out a small chuckle before I feel him grind the heel of his hand against my clit and his finger slightly pushes into me.

His erection pressing against the curve of my ass harder than ever, "beg" he whispers calmly into my ear. His one word makes my eyes slam shut, I can feel my clit throbbing as he slowly rubs the heel of his hand back and forth.