Chapter 26~ Hottie

Not edited- okay a lot of u were wonder what Athena looks like and holy i've only been able to imagine her as this one bollywood actress i had and still have a huge ass crush on HASDVUFGETFV

but if u don't wanna see her like this u don't have to im sorry...

Chile make sure to comment. When this gets 1.6k+ comments and 828 votes I will start the other chapter 😫

6k+ comments and 828 votes I will start the other chapter 😫

Abby Madden

"It's not my fault he's always late" Ivy glares at Ares before he rolls his eyes and grabs her wrist, she warns him with her eyes but he still pulls her onto his lap as I droop down on the couch sipping on my coffee way too loud.

Ares and Ivy called me and Sebastian to Ares's office for some 'important talk' and Sebastian is yet to show up, leaving me to third wheel.

We got our dresses two days ago and since then we've been planning the wedding, the dance practice got moved to tonight because Natalia had a family emergency. "Well, while we wait..." Ivy trails off and looks at me.

Ares hides his smirk by resting his chin on her shoulder, "how are you Abby?" Ivy asks and I raise an eyebrow. What is this woman up to now?

My eyes fall to Ares who looks at me with a look that I can't quite make out, but I know he's getting his revenge for something I did to annoy him three years ago. I did a lot of things to annoy him, like a lot, I threatened to stab him with a pen, that I'd poison his food if he hurt Ivy, that I'd kill him with my heels, basically me telling him ways I'd murder him when the whole Molly situation happened.

"I'm good?" I question more than answer Ivy's previous question.

She hums, nodding a bit, "so, you know the practice dinner tomorrow night?" she asks and I nod. We had to move that closer because well the wedding itself is in two fucking weeks.

"You need a date" Ares states

My eyes narrow, "Seb already has one" Ivy blurts before Ares glares at her and she gives him a 'sorry' look.