14. the rival.

Kaydon

Kaydon

Everything literally got worse. I genuinely thought things would be fine, but no. The universe really hates me.

I excused myself from the group and started walking towards the bathrooms inside Melly's. People were still lining up and orders were being shoved to them every few seconds.

The bathroom door swung open and I was about to walk in when I saw the man himself.

Zach Thompson. Yes, everyone give it up for the star for today! Mr. Shaggy-blonde hair with these "ocean blue" eyes!

Even though he is my rival, I can't really deny who he is though.

The star QB for Ferraview, hottest guy on the football team, and has every girl chasing him while he sits there and enjoys it. His high ego is through the roof, the stupid grin he does makes my blood boil, and his dirty plays make me wanna punch the shit out of him.

His eyes glint with mischief as he saw me. The blonde-haired boy was right in front of my face, the rival. He was the QB for the past years on varsity. Whenever Elwood plays with Ferraview, Zach would always find a way to do a cheap play. This year will be the year I'll take over. Cocky, I get it but there's no way I'm letting Zach getting it.

That captain spot won't be his for long. I've heard that the coach for Ferraview has been looking for a replacement captain for a while.

I stiffen and look at him. "Thompson,"

"Murphy," he shoves his hands in his jean pockets, still looking me up and down since he opened the damn door. "Nice to see you."

I nod, "Glad we're gonna be on the same team."

I notice his shoulders tense as he sucked in a breath. I know for a fact he knows that I'm gonna be definitely a favorite. "Yeah, man."

He looks behind me and I see his small frown, "Sierra not by you?" I shake my head. Of course, the douche wants her.

Zach has probably dated over 50 girls since his years at Ferraview. No clue how Sierra doesn't know his reputation.

He's supposedly the 'bad boy', a super star, that one hot guy. Girls would drool and go on their knees for this guy. On their damn knees.

If I was a girl, I would run into a locker and make sure I never see light again if I see his face.

Was that too much?