Chapter 36: Favor

---

The provisional licensing exam ended. Before that, I went to the Hero Public Safety Commission members.

"Is there something wrong?"

"I just wanted to ask. Where did you get that battle doll?" I asked.

Before the man could answer, Mera was the one who spoke, "The HPSC found it at the old swordsmith village. So we decided to take it and gave it some upgrade like those small missiles and make it more durable. We used it for training the heroes and none of them couldn't beat it until you did and destroyed."

"I see. So, did the HPSC found anything yet where the other Uppermoons?"

"They're still searching.. Unlike the Demon you defeated, the other two barely showing themselves.

Don't stress yourself too much. The HPSC are going to do everything they can and to help you on this mission."

I turn my head away, "They're all going to die. I'm sure Uppermoon one and two will be tough to kill." I muttered before I went back to my classmates.

We receive a hard copy of his provisional license and Izuku cries tears of joy because it's proof that he's matured.

"I want to show it to Mom and All Might as soon as possible!" Izuku says, taking pictures of his provisional license.

I felt Kanzaburo land at my shoulder, then I showed him my provisional license. 

*cawed* "Good.. jo..b.. Proud.." I felt a pat in my head and realize its Aizawa.

"You did a good job, Tomioka. You and your classmates are one step ahead of becoming a hero."

I sighed, "Thank you Aizawa-sensei."

"But.. I still don't trust you on going out to fight those demons.." Aizawa left before I could even say a word.

"Hey! Hey!"

"Oh my, even Shiketsu's here." Tsu says.

"Todoroki, I'll see you at the special course! But you know, honestly, I still don't like you! I'll apologize in advance! Sorry! That's all!" Inasa told him before running back towards his classmates.

"What happened between him and Todoroki?" I asked Izuku and he told me what happen. Afterwards, we returned to our dorm and not long after.

"Y/n-chan.." I turned and look at Tsu with her head down. "Please answer honestly.. Are you the one who's going to fight the other demons?"

Tsu's question caught everyone's attention. I stay silent for a moment before I decided to admit it. "Yes."

"Seriously?! No way!" Kaminari exclaims.

"Did those Hero Commission forced you just because they saw how you defeated the demon on Camino?" Sero asked.

"Jeez! Aren't they expecting too much!" Mineta says.

"Does Aizawa-sensei know about this?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Yes. I told him about it and he didn't like it as well. But even so.. I'm still going to do it. This is my mission." I stated.

"But why?" Shouji asked.

"It is my job as a Demon Slayer. I solely dedicated my soul to defeat the Demon king. And I'm also doing this for you." I stated, making them mouth agape.

"For us?" Ashido uttered.

"Muzan took so many things from the people in the past. Family, friends and their future. It will happen all over again if I didn't eradicate them. I don't want you guys to lose everything."