meet the characters of the story.

Elizabeth (betty) cooper
Age:28
Info: betty is trying to become a nanny, but everyone that interviews her says she's not good for the job.

Forsythe Pendleton Jones III (Jughead)
Age:29
Info: he has 2 kids,13 and 6, both girls. He is busy sometimes and wants to find the right babysitter that will care for his kids as much as him. The mother of the kids died 3 years ago.

Jasmine Marie Jones
Age:13
Info:she is Jugheads oldest daughter. She misses her mom and treats betty like she's not important, because she thinks betty is going to replace her mom.

Emily Rose Jones
Age:6
Info: she is Jugheads youngest daughter. She doesn't remember her mom that well, besides pictures of what she looked like but not that many. She loves betty and thinks of her as a mother figure.

Veronica Lodge
Age: 27
Info: she is best friends with betty (obviously). She is rich. She owns a jewelry store.

Cheryl Marjorie Blossom
Age:28
Info: she is best friends with betty and Veronica. She is a lesbian. She makes her own clothes and owns a fashion design store, clothing with her name and signature color.

Archie Andrew's
Age:30
Info: he is friends with Jughead. His is a mechanic and owns a auto shop.

Toni Topaz
Age:27
Info: she is bestfiends with Jughead. She is a lesbian. She owns a diner. She can cook and sometimes cooks for Jasmine and Emily, if and when she has the time.

Hope you guys like my story. Comments are appreciated.

-c😘✌