part 6 date and hospital visits

Jugheads POV
*2 PM*
J:"I gotta get back to work." B:"ok, I gotta get the girls anyway." J:"ok." B:"can I use you car?" J:"yeah, of course." I give her the car key. B:"thank you." J:"yep, I gotta go to work. Are you still on for the date later?"

I said grabbing her hand. B:"yes, definitely!" She said with a smile. J:"ok, good." She wrapped her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist. B:"I can't wait." She pulled me into a hug. We pulled away and I went to work.

Betty's POV
I went to pick up the girls. I picked up Emily first. B:"hey, how was school?" E:"I learned my ABC's." B:"yeah? Can you sing it for me?" E:"yeah." She sings while I drive. We get to Jasmines school and she gets in the car. E:"guess what Jas!" JM:"I don't know Em, what?"

E:"I learned my ABC's!" JM:"oh, really, let me hear." Emily sings them to her. JM:"wow you did it , good job." B:"so, how was school?" I ask trying to talk to Jasmine while driving. JM:"it was fine." E:"you didn't have a good day sissy?" JM:"no, Em's, I did." E:"good." We get home and Jasmine goes to her room.

Emily's POV
I go to Jasmines room. E:"Jasmine, can you play with me?" JM:"no, Em, I'm busy." E:"you never play with me anymore!" I yell sadly. JM:"I'm sorry but I don't have time right now." E:"ok."

Narrator's POV
Emily goes to the living room and sees Betty an the couch on her phone. She slumps down on the couch. Betty looks away from her phone. B:"what wrong girly?" E:"Jasmine never has time to play with me." She says sadly. B:"I'm sorry, baby, do you want me to play with you?" E:"YES!" Betty and Emily play for a couple of hours.

*5PM*
Bettys POV
E:"could we watch a movie?" B:"of course." We cuddle up and watch movies. B:"what do you want to watch?" E:"zombies!" I put the Disney movie on.

*6PM*
Emily fell asleep during the movie on me. I get up holding her in my arms and I take her to her room and carefully put her in the bed. I checked in on Jasmine.

*knock knock*
I knock on the door. JM:"come in." I open the door. B:"just wanted to check up on you." JM:"well, you don't have to, im fine." She says annoyed. B:"ok." I go back to the living room and watch a movie. Jughead comes home. J:"hey." B:"hey." J:"I'm going to get ready for tonight." B:"yeah, me too, also V said she would watch the kids." J:"ok, good."

Jugheads POV
I go upstairs to take a shower. I put on nice cloths and comb my hair back. I go to the living room and sit on the couch.

*meanwhile*
Bettys POV
I go up to my room and take a quick shower and shave. I put on a beautiful red dress and silver heels. I put my hair in a bun. I walk downstairs and Jug just stares. B:"what?" J:"I'm sorry, your beautiful." B:"thank you, your not so bad yourself." Jughead stood up and put out his hand. I took his hand in mine.

*ding dong*
The door bell. He walks to the door pulling my hand. Me walking behind him. I open the door. V:"OMG, B, you look gorgeous!" B:"thank you, V." J:"I agree with you Veronica." We let Veronica in. B:"the kids are in there rooms, Emily is sleeping, but you should wake her up soon." V:"ok, have fun. B and J:"we will." I go up to Veronica. B:"and call me if you need anything." V:"definitely! Now go." We walked out the door and to the car. Jughead opened the door for me. B:"wow, thank you." I get in and he goes to the other side and gets in. He starts the car and drives off. He puts his hand on my thigh, that drives me crazy. We get to the restaurant and got seated. We talked and ordered our food.

*meanwhile with Veronica*
Veronicas POV
E:"can we go to the park?" V:"of course." I walk to Jasmines room. V:"were going to the park ok. Get ready." JM:"ok." We all get ready and go to the park. Jasmines siting on the bench on her phone and Emily is playing on the jungle gym. And then the bad happened. Emily fell off the monkey bars. I ran so quickly over to her, her screaming so loud. Jasmine came over quickly and I called the ambulance. They came and when we got to the hospital I called Betty.

Bettys POV
I was eating and talking to Jughead when my phone rang. B:"I'm sorry, Juggie this is Veronica." J:"thats ok"

*on call*
B:"hey V, whats up?" V:"Emily fell and got hurt really badly." B:"OMG! Is she ok?!" V:"I don't know were at the hospotal." B:"ok, were on our way."
*end of call*

J:"is everything ok?" B:"Emily fell and got hurt really badly and we have to go to the hospital." J:"OMG, alright. Let me pay and you go start the car." B:"ok." We did what we had to and then drove to the hospital. On the car ride all I could do was worry. Jughead put his hand on my thigh. J:"calm down, she's going to be fine." B:"are you sure?" J:"yes." I put my hand on his and we lock fingers. B:"thank you." J:"of course." I kiss him on the cheek. We get to the hospital and see Veronica. B:"where's Emily?" V:" she's in the room getting checked." J:"where's Jasmine?" V:"she's in the waiting room." J:"ok." We all go in the waiting room and sit for a while. I get up and go to a doctor. B:"its been a long time is Emily ok, can I see her?" D:"she needed surgery on her knee, she will be out of surgery shortly." B:"ok."

*one hour later*
D:"you all are here for Emily Jones, right?" B:"yes." D:"ok, surgery went well, she has a cast on her knee and she can have visitors but she's still sleeping. Her room number is 104." B:"ok, thank you." D:"your welcome." JM:"I can't see her like this, Veronica can you drive me home?" V:"yes, Jasmine... Betty im going to take Jasmine home, keep me updated." B:"ok, V, I will, see you later, I really need to see Emily." V:"so you later." She leaves with Jasmine.

Me and Jughead go to the room. B:"omg." I say tears rolling down my face. Jughead takes my hands in his. J:"she's going to be ok." B:"I know but its hard seeing her like this." Jughead sits down on a chair next to the bed. J:"come her." He pulls me into his lap. J:"shell get better." I straddle him and put my arms around his neck. Him putting his hands on my waist, like we always do. Emily opens her eyes slowly. I walk over to her really quickly. B:"Emy, baby, are you ok?" E:"my leg hurts really bad." B:"you want me to get the doctor?" E:"yes." I got the doctor and he did a check up on her and her knee. She is good to leave. B:"doctor can you bring a wheel chair?" D:"of course." He brings a wheel chair and we get to the car and we bring a wheel chair which the doctor said we could have it because its gonna be a while before she could walk again, and she is only six.

We get home I give her a little bath. We are all in the living room. JM:"I'm sorry I wasn't in the hospital with you, I see you like that." E:"its ok, Jazzy." JM:"ok, how do you feel?" E:"my knee hurts really bad." JM:"yeah, I'm sorry." E:"its ok." JM:"ok, im going to bed." E:"goodnight sissy." She gets up and walks to her room. B:"Em, hunny, are you tired?" E:"yeah." B:"ok, let me take you to bed." E:"ok thank you." I take her to bed, read her a story after that I tuck her in andturn on her night light, give her a kiss on the forehead. I walk out of her room and turned the light off. B:"good night." I say quietly and shut the door.

I go to Jasmines room to check on her. I knock on the door and she doesn't answer, so I walk in and she's in her bed sleeping soundly. I walk into the living room and see Jughead. B:"I came to say that the kids are sleeping." J:"good, thank you." B:"of course."

I turn around to walk away but Jughead stops me. J:"can you come sit with me?" B:"of course." I go sit next to him. B:"whats up?" J:"nothing, I just thought we could finish our date." B:"I would like that." J:"maybe turn it into a movie date?" B:"yeah." I smile. We cuddle up and watch movies and talk all night. I fall asleep in his arms.

1615 words not including this

This is a long chapter sorry but hope you this part

Comments are appreciated and your opinions matter.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I'm gonna try to post everyday or every other day.

-C😘✌