part 16. sick

*Bettys POV*
*a couple days later*
Me and Emily are sick with high fevers. Jughead decided he was not going to go to work today to take care of us. I am cuddling with Emily. Jughead come in the room with some warm tea. B:"thanks babe." J:"of course." He tries to kiss me but I pull away. B:"I don't want to get you sick." J:"I wouldn't care." B:"but I do." He walks out of the room. He comes back with some breakfast. B:"aw, you know you did not have to do that." J:"but I wanted to, you need some rest." B:"thank you." I woke Emily up to get some breakfast. She is burning up, so I decide that I didn't want her to get out of bed to eat, so she ate her breakfast in bed and so did I.

*the next day*
*12PM*
Emily was better and is playing in her room I was still feeling sick. J:"aw, baby I wish you could get better." B:"I will be better soon." J:"I know." He cuddles with me. Emily comes in. E:"is mama feeling better yet I wanna play with her." J:"no mama not feeling well right now but when she gets better she will be happy to play with you." E:"ok." And she walks out. B:"thank you for taking care of me the last few days, I feel alot more safe and better when your around." J:"of course baby, In sickness and in health." B:"aww, I really want to kiss you right now, but I really don't wanna get you sick." J:"yeah, but once your better-." B:"we will be doing all types of things. I say smirking. He is smiling at me with that beautiful smile. B:"you need to stop that, its not helping." J:"I'm sorry, your just so beautiful." B:"omg, ok I think you need to go or something might happen." J:"why don't you want it to?" B:"baby, I do, very much but I really don't want to get you sick and have to deal with not being able to do anything." J:"ok, I get it." B:"thank you."

*the next day*
*around noon*
I feel much more better today. I'm in the kitchen making some lunch. The kids are at school. Jughead is in the living room." I finish making lunch. Jughead comes behind me and put his hands around my waist from behind me. I turn around and put my arms around his neck. B:"you know I really hated being in bed for days and not doing anything." J:"well are you feeling much better?" B:"yeah, so much better that-." I cut myself off and kissed Jughead with tongue and it turns into more and he picks me up and puts me on the counter, while we are still kissing. V:"how do I keep walking in ont this." I get off the counter. B:"your lucky it wasn't more than that." V:"yeah, for real." B:"sometime I forget that you moved in for a while." V:"yeah, I have maternity leave from work, but after the baby I might go home and when I start work I might leave him with you because Archie has to work too." B:"yeah, that sounds like a plan, maybe we will watch him together Juggie." J:"yeah of course that would get me back into the rhythm of things." B:"yeah." V:"so, as I could see you guys are still trying." B:"yeah but what you walked in on that was just me missing the things with Jughead, we haven't done it in days." V:"TMI, B." B:"first of all its true, we don't get alot of alone time and second of all I thought you loved the Tea in T?" V:"ok, yeah thats true, should I give you guys some alone time?" B:"V, I want to spend time with you too, you know, but it would be nice to give us an hour, the kids will be home soom." V:"ok, have fun, but I'm coming to hang out with you in like and hour or more." B:"ok V." She walks back upstairs to her room.

*⚠️smut warning ⚠️ *
J:"where were we?" B:"oh I'll show you." I got up and staddled him in his seat and started kissing him all over, him doing the same. I pulled off my shirt and I pulled off his shirt. He picks me up and sets me back on the counter. He takes off my pants and his. He pulled his boxers down and my under wear off. I put my arms around his neck pulling him into me. He slides his dick in me and waits for me to adjust to his size. He slowly going out and in. B:"OMG, Juggie." I'm digging my nails into his back a little bit. B:"faster Juggie." He starts going faster. B:"ahh, oh my god." I kiss him to stop my loud moaning but its not working that well. I moaning into the kiss. He goes faster and my nails going deeper. I pull away from the kiss putting our foreheads together but also moaning slightly. He goes as fast as he could. B:"oh, my God, baby, im going to cum." J:"me too." He says as he cums in me. He keeps going and I bit my lip as I cum. He starts to slow down and pulls out. We clean up our mess and go upstairs to the bedroom. I close the door and lock it. He sits on the bed and I go over a straddle him again wrapping my arms around his neck.
*end of smut*

*one hour later*
I got to veronicas room. I knock on her door. V:"come in." I open the door and walk in. B:"hey how are you." V:"I'm good just had to drown out the loud moaning from my best friend with some music." B:"thats embarrassing and sorry." I said laughing. V:"thats fine B, your nephew was listening to music too." B:"oh good." I go and sit on the bed with her and put my hand on her stomach. B:"he going to come soon." V:"yeah, im scared and excited at the same time." B:"yeah, but what are you scared of?" V:"just, what if I'm not a good mom?" B:"no don't think like that, your going to be the best mom, and I'm going to be there for you and my nephew." V:"aw thank you B." She said hugging me. B:"what are you going to name him anyway?" V:"I don't know, what are you thinking?" B:"I don't know, maybe Liam or Levi." V:"yeah, I like that, what about the middle name?" B:"I don't know but we will figure that out." V:"ok."

1175 words not including this

Hope you enjoyed this part.

-C😘✌