part 5 late night talks

Jugheads POV
She's beautiful, kind, loving, cares alot about my kids, everything I want. I think I found my soul mate. J:"so I wanna know more about you?" B:"ok so, im 28, I love kids, I want to have kids, Veronica and Cheryl are my bestfriens and have been their for me through good and bad times."

J:"how come you don't have kids your not getting any younger." I chuckle. She starts tearing up. J:"I didn't mean to offend you." B:"no its not that, you didn't offend me." She says sobbing. J:"than whats wrong?" I questioned as I cupped her face. B:"nothing." J:"Betty you can tell me anything ok, I will help and never judge you." B:" can it not be tonight?" J:"I'm here for you whenever,ok, you can tell me when your ready." B:"thank you."

Bettys POV
He's so caring, kind, loving, understanding, all the things I've been looking for. I'm falling so hard and I don't even care anymore. J:"so I gotta ask you something." B:"ok what is it?" J:"would you like to go on a date with me?" B:"OMG, yes!" J:"how does tomorrow after wok at 7PM?" B:"yes."

He leans in to give me a hug. All I could feel where butterflies. The best hug I've gotten in days, months, even years. I could say my whole life but my besties give me good hugs that made me feel better, but this one gives me hope. He tried to pull away but I snuggled into him. J:"you want some cuddles?" B:"yes." J:"ok."

We cuddle for a while. Him, of course, making me forget about the world. We fall asleep. I wake up to Emily crawling in the bed. B:"omg, Jughead we fell asleep." J:"ok." B:"Emilys in the bed by the way." J:"yeah I know she has nightmares everynight so when she does she comes in here." B:"aw, poor thing, its the middle of the night, I should go to my room." J:"no you could stay in here. Stay in here please." B:"ok." I snuggle into Emilyas Jughead is snuggling both of us. I fall back to sleep.

*6 AM*
I wake up to the alarm. Emily was snuggled into my chest. She's so cute. I turn off the alarm.

B:"Jughead, you gotta get up for work." I tap his arm. J:"ok, thank you." B:"of course." He gets up to get ready. I get up and get Emily up, I go to Jasmines room.

B:"Jasmine, wake up and get ready for school!" JM:"I'm up!" B:"ok, good morning." I leave and go back to Jugheads room to get Emily ready for school.

I put on a pink shirt with a tutu. I French braid her hair and put a bow at the end and gave her a Jean jacket.

This is what her outfit looked like

Her hair style.

We got to the living room and the say bye to Jughead and they go to the bus. B:"bye, have a good day, ill pick you up after school." E:"bye!"

I go to jugs room and knock on the door. J:"come in." I walk in and he's in a towel I look away quickly. J:"Betty its ok." He laughs. B:"I know." He's so hot! The reason I look away is because if I look would not stop staring. He looks at me and I stare into his eyes, now I know how Cheryl feels. J:"I exited for tonight." B:"yeah, me too." I say with a big smile on my face but our eyes still locked. B:"what am I going to do when you leave, I'm going to be alone?" I said with a slight frown. He walks over to me. J:"maybe hang out with one of your friends or go shopping." B:"yeah, maybe, is it weird that I'm going to miss you." J:"no, I will miss you too." He puts his hands around my waist and I put my arm around his neck and we hug. I really wanna kiss him right now. He let's go and gets dressed. I walk out to the car to say bye. B:"are you gonna come home for lunch?" J:"yeah, ill be back around 12." B:"ok, what do you want for lunch?" J:"I don't care, whatever you make is fine." B:"wow, your easy to live with." J:"yeah, I have to go to work." B:"do you have to?" I wine. J:"yes." B:"ok" I put my arms around his neck and hug him. He slides his hands past my waist and grabs my ass. I gasp. B:"how dare you!" I say with a smile. He gets in the car and drives away. Ok, im definitely in love. I call Veronica and Cheryl.

*on group call*
B:"hey, what are you guys doing?" C:"sorry B, I'm working. V:"yeah, me too, sorry."
*off group call*

I'm officially alone right now. I guess I could go shopping. Its not going to be fun without someone. I go shopping, buy some things for Emily, and some food. I get home and clean a little. Its almost 12 and I thought me and Jughead could have a lunch date. I set up some candles and made some spaghetti, because its was easy.

*12 PM*
Jughead came in. J:"wow, you did all of this yourself?" B:"yeah, I had alot of time on my hands, and no one was here to bother me." J:" you were alone today?" B:"yeah, my friends had to work." J:"I'm sorry." B:"its ok."

J:"so, whats all this about?" B:"I thought since I couldn't wait, we could have a lunch date instead." J:"that sounds perfect. He smiled. I sat down in my chair and he pushed it in for me. B:"such a gentleman." J:"yes, of course." He sits down at his chair. I pour some champagne. J:"ooh, fancy." B:"yep" Jughead takes a bite of my food. J:"its good betts." B:"thanks jug." J:"of course." We finished lunch and sit on the couch and talk.

J:"I can't get over how good you are with my kids." B:"I love them." J:"have you thought about having some anytime soon?" B:"yes a really want kids and yes I told you that, but I didn't tell you why I don't have kids." J:"how come you don't have kids?" He said holdinghis hands in mine. I have tears in my eyes. B:"I'm sorry." J:"I understand if your not ready." B:"no, im ready. I want to be. I'm just scared." J:"I'm here for you, ok, im here when you need me." B:"yeah, I know and thank you." J:"of course, betts." I put my hands on his cheeks.

B:"I found out a couple years ago, that I can't have kids." J:"omg, betty, im sorry." B:"thats why I wanted to be a nanny. To feel kids love." J:"my kids love you." B:"yeah, I know and I love them, like my own." I realized what I said. B:"I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that." J:"no, its ok, they didn't have much of a mother figure, your close to a mother they will get." It was just in the moment. My hands and his cheeks. I kiss him and pull away quickly. B:"I'm sor-" he cutts me off pushing his lips against mine.

1283 words not including this

Hope you liked this part

Sorry this part is bad.

Comments are appreciated❤

-c😘✌