part 17. sweet baby boy

*one month later*
*Bettys POV*
Veronicas due date is in a week. I am making lunch. Archie is at work. Veronica is in her bedroom relaxing. Jughead is siting at the table. J:"why do you look so sexy when you are cooking?" B:"I don't know, maybe its just me." J:"of course it is." He gets up and walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses me on my cheek and neck. Veronica comes in. V:"I think my water broke." B:" really." V:"yeah the baby is coming." B:"omg I'll get the bags, Jughead start the car." I got the bags and helped Veronica get to the car. While we were on our way to the hospital I called Archie and he is on his way to the hospital. We got to the hospital and the nurse get her to her room. Archie get here are we show him where the room is. B:"someone has to get the kids from school." J:"yeah I will." B:"ok, thank you." J:"of course." I give him a quick kiss. We sit in the waiting room for a little while

*2PM*
*Jugheads POV*
I go to pick up my kids. I pick up Emily first. Emily comes in. E:"where's betty?" J:"she's at the hospital." E:"is she ok?" J:"yeah, she is there for veronica." E:"v is having her baby?" J:"yes." We get to Jasmines school. JM:"usually Betty picks us up, where is she?" J:"Veronica is having her baby and Betty wanted to be there with her." JM:"oh ok." J:"yeah, im going to take you guys to the hospital with me I have no one to watch you guys."

*meanwhile at the hospotal*
*Bettys POV*
B:"Veronica, your doing good." Veronica is pushing right now. D:"just one more push." She pushes again and we hear crying. The doctor goes over to Veronica and gives her the baby, Archie kisses the baby's head. The doctor takes the baby and does what doctors do. They give him to Veronica wrapped in a blanket. The Doctor leaves.

Baby boy^^

Baby boy^^

Archie takes him. The doctor comes in with the birth certificate. He was born March 6th at 2:45. He is 7lbs. D:so, do you have a name for him." V:"Liam Blake Andrews." He wrote all th information down and gave her the birth certificate. The Doctor left and Archie gave Liam back to Veronica. V:"do you want to hold him B." B:"yes." Veronica gave him to me. B:"he so cute V." V:"I know, I don't know if I'll want to leave his side." B:"you did a good Job." Jughead finally came back. He came up to me. B:"what took you so long?" J:"Jasmine and Emily were hungry." B:"where are they?" J:"in the waiting room." B:by themselves?" J:"Archie is with them." B:"ok." V:"hey B, can you you call Cheryl, I want her to see the baby, and Toni too." B:"of course." I go into the hall to call Cheryl.

*on call*
B:hey Cheryl
C:hey bestie, whats up
B:come to the hospital and Toni too.
C:why is everything ok.
B:yeah, but Veronica had her baby and he's adorable.
C:OMG, I can't wait to meet him. Alright we're heading there now.
B:ok, see ya.
*end of call*

10 minutes pass and Cheryl gets here with Toni. I'm still holding the baby. C:"gimme, gimme, gimme." She takes the baby. C:"he's so beautiful V." V:"yeah, sometime I dought that he's mine." She smiles. B:"well you did and you did amazing." V:"thank you B." T:"my turn." She took Liam from Cheryl.

*3PM*
Cheryl and Toni left. V:"I want Emily and Jasmine to see him you can bring them in here." B:"ok, Jughead can you bring them in here?" J:"yeah." He leaves Veronica has the baby. B:"can I hold my nephew." V:"your godson you mean." B:"really me?" V:"yeah of course, you have been there with me my whole pregnancy and your my best friend." B:"thank you." She gives him to me. Jughead comes in with Emily and Jasmine. B:"you want to hold him Jasmine?" JM:"yeah." I give him to Jasmine. JM:"OMG, he is so cute, I love my little cousin." V:"aw you think of him as your cousin?" JM:"yeah and I also think of you as my aunt." There are tears in Veronicas eyes. V:"aww, don't make me cry." She says laughing. E:"auntie V, I missed you!" She says as she jumped on the bed with Veronica. V:"aww, I missed you too." V:"do you wanna hold the baby?" E:"yeah!" Jasmine gives Emily the baby. JM:"you got to be careful, he's fragile." E:"ok."

*Veronicas POV*
Betty left with Jughead to get something to eat since they didn't eat luch because of my sudden water brake.
JM:"whats his name?" V:"Liam." JM:"aww, thats a good name." V:"yeah thats why I picked it, but Betty actually gave me the idea." JM:"oh." V:"yeah, she is my bestie and the best." JM:"I don't know about that." V:"what do you mean, I've known her almost my whole life." JM:"yeah and she came into my life or I should say my dads life, just like these other girls, and somehow she go lucky and they got married, she blood sucked my dad and he actually bought it. They got married early. She's trying so hard to get in my life, and become my mom or whatever, but I'm seeing right through all that." V:"first of all she's not like those other girls. Second, she loves your dad and would not do anything to hurt him or really any of you. Third they married early because they are in love and don't want to waste any days and she doesn't want to be in your life to replace your mom, but she wants to be in your life because you are important to Jughead and what is important to him is important to her. She would go crazy if something happened to you. She can't have kids and just wants to know what it feels like." JM:"I never thought of it that way." V:"yeah, she is the best person in my life and don't come in here throwing that on me about my best friend." JM:"I'm sorry, its just ever girl either want his money or get in bed with him and she's the only girl that got that." V:"thats because she loves him and he loves her."

*5PM*
*bettys POV*
We are ready to go home. Veronica got Liam ready and we all headed home. Veronica packed up to go back to her home. B:"call me if you need anything ok V." V:"of course, your on speed dial." She laughs. B:"ok, see you later." V:"see you, and thanks for having me stay here for a while." B:"of course anytime." She leaves.

1200 words not including this

Hope you liked this part.

-C😘✌