part 32. Babies?

*One month later*
Angel is 10 months old.

*Choni household*
*Cheryl's POV*
*It's the middle of the day*
T:"We need to get a pregnancy test." C:"ok, you finally think we're pregnant?" T:"i was feeling sick this morning and also threw up." C:"ok let's go get some." We go to the store and get some tests and go home. Toni goes into the bathroom and takes It's. Toni comes out with the test. T:"ok now we wait."

*a couple minutes later*
T:"ok let's look." Toni turns it around. C"OMG! YAAY." T:"finally." Toni breaths out. C:"we have to tell Betty and Veronica." T:"yes." We go to Veronicas house.

T:"Veronica, guess what?" Before Veronica can say anything. C:"we're pregnant." V"omg congratulations!" C:"ok thats why, we came to tell you that, now we have to go tell Betty." V:"ok thanks for telling me and see you later, bye." C:"ok talk to you later bye." T:"bye." We leave and go to Bettys house.

B:"hey Cheryl, hey Toni, what's up?" T:"we have come her to tell you something." B:"what is it?" T:"well-" C:"we are pregnant!" B"someones excited, congratulations. The baby would be beautiful of course." T:"thank you, and she is excited, she didn't let me tell Veronica either." Betty laughs. B:"how did you go from not wanting to have kids to being really excited to having kids?" C:"well I met the love of my life, my soulmate and I'm really excited for the baby." T:"me too." We leave.

*Varchie house hold*
*Veronicas POV*
Choni told me they were pregnant I'm so happy for them. I think that I'm pregnant, I have been having crazy morning sickness and mood swings. I'm going to take a test today. If it's negative, I'm not going to tell anyone about this. If it's positive, I'm going to be happy. I go to the drug store to get a test and go home. I go to the bathroom and take the test.

*a couple minutes later*
V:"three..two..one." I flip it around. Omg, im pregnant, I gotta yell everyone. Archie comes home. V:"archie!" A:"Hi baby, how was your day?" V:"so good and your day is going to get better." Archie looks up at me confused. I take the test and give it to him. A:"omg. No way." I nod. He give me a big hug. A:"omg you're pregnant." V:"yeah." I have tears in my eyes and Archie does too. V:"I gotta tell Betty and Cheryl." I call Cheryl.

*on call*
C"hey Veronica what's up?" V"guess who's gonna be twinsies?" C"im confused." V"i took a test today and I'm pregnant again." C"omg wow that's awsome." V"yeah I'm so happy, Liam is going to be a big brother." C"yeah and the best brother." V"thank you and can you tell Toni that we are twins?" C"already on it, talk to you later." V"ok bye."
*end of call*

I go to Betty house. V:"I know that Cheryl was just here with some good news but I also have some good news." B:"whats that?" V:"I'm also pregnant." B:"omg, that so cool, and Liam is going to be a big brother." V:"yeah I kinda hope that it's a girl." B:"yeah she would be beautiful and have the best older brother." V:"thank you B, im so Excited." B:"yeah im happy for you." I leave her house and go home to rest.

*Bughead household*
*No ones POV*
They are all eating dinner. B:"guess what guys, Toni is having a baby with Cheryl, and Veronica is having another baby with uncle Archie." E:"omg that is so cool." JM:"how do you feel betty?" B:"I'm happy, my best friends are having families, I love that. A couple years ago, I remember that I was the only one that wanted a family and it's so happy seeing them have a family and they are happy." JM:"ok, im glad you are happy for them, but what about you? B:"well, I have you guys and nothing will make me happier." JM:"ok, and we love you." B:"I love you guys too."

727 words not including this.
I like this part. Do you?
If you guys want another part Comment.