part 8. family fun👨‍👩‍👧‍👧

*the next morning*
*7AM*
*bettys POV*
I wake up with Emily still in my arms. She's so adorable. I make sure not to wake them when I get out of bed. Successfully getting out of bed without waking them I head down the stairs to make breakfast.

Halfway from finishing breakfast I feel hands crawling around my waist. Of course it was Jughead. B:"you scared me." I say laughing. J:"I'm sorry." He says with a smile. B:"so about last night im sorry I let her sleep in the bed with me." J:"its ok, before you came she was practically sleeping with me every night." B:"ok, but I think I should've locked the door, that could have been alot more worse and embarrassing." I say laughing. J:"yeah, definitely don't want to have that talk with her right now." I start laughing. I finished making the food with his arms around my waist the whole time. I turn around and kiss him and pull myself on the counter, kissing him. He hands rubbing my thighs.

We hear little foot steps running in the kitchen, I get off the counter. B:"good morning girly." E:"good morning mommy betty." I love it when she calls me that. J:"good morning, baby." He says picking her up and sitting her on the island. E:"good morning daddy." B:"you want some pancakes, sweetie?" E:"Yes, pwease." She says mocking a baby voice. B:"here you go, cutie." Jasmine comes in. JM:"mmm... Do I smell pancakes?" B:"Yeah, I made some, here." I say passing her the plate. She eats some. JM:"I hate to say it but your cooking is soo good, kinda better than Toni and she owns a diner." Wow she's coming through slowly. B:"thank you." JM:"but I still love Toni." She says staring at me. JM:"she's the only girl in dads live that does not want to get with him." She says walking away to her room.

Jughead looks at me. I look at him. J:"she'll come around, ok she's just has some trust issues. With everyone either leaving her or not caring about her." B:"I know but its hard when she doesn't even want to talk to me, I want to get to know her." I say with a tear falling down. Wow I feel so pathetic. Emily stands up and comes to me and hugs me. I pick her up and hug her tight and Jughead pulls us both in a hug and Emily laughs. That makes me happy knowing that my babies are happy makes me feel good.

J:"so maybe we should do something today, as a family, since its Sunday and I don't go to work on sundays." B:"yeah, that would be fun, but would you be able to get Jasmine to come especially if she knows I'm going." J:"I will try to convince her." B:"ok, thank you btw, you really are helping me." J:"your welcome, but thank you for what?" B:"with Jasmine and you are giving me hope." I kiss him and pull away.

*9AM*
Jughead convinced Jasmine and I'm so grateful that she agreed the first time Jughead asked. When he asked she told me she doing it for Jughead and Emily, but I'm still going to take that. We get to the beach and set up a spot.

I sit down on the towel next to Jughead and we are watching the kids build sandcastles. B:"sometimes I pretend that they are my kids." J:"and Emily thinks of you as a mom." B:"yeah, I know and it warms my heart and is so adorable, but its make me wish to have a biological child, but thats not gonna happen." I say sadly. Jughead pulls me into a hug. J:"I know, I wish I could do that for you." B:"you would want to have another kid?" J:"with you definitely." I kiss him. E:"mommy betty could you take me swimming in the ocean?" JM:"she's not our mom, Emily!" J:"JASMINE MARIE, DONT SAY THAT, SHE CAN-" He looks at me and I'm violently shaking my head no. JM:"Emily you want me to take you in the ocean?" E:"yeah and betty too." JM:"fine!" We all get in except Jughead.

*Jugheads POV*
I'm just sitting on the towel. I'm watching them playing in the ocean together. Emily splashing Betty and Jasmine. Whats better is that Betty and Jasmine are teaming up against Emily. There all enjoying this moment.

*Bettys POV*
I'm so happy Jasmine is having fun. She was smilling, I never saw her smile, its beautiful. We were all playing and Jughead comes up behind me and scares me. B:"ahh! OMG, don't do that!" I say laughing. He pulls me in a hug. Then he picks me up. B:"Jughead, NO!" I keep saying no but he throws me in the water. We all laugh.

*A while later*
*12PM*
Emily wanted to play with Jughead, so there are running around in the distance. I sitting on the towel next to Jasmine. JM:"today was fun, other than what I said earlier, which btw im so sorry about that." B:"thats ok." JM:"I should have said that, but I don't think of you that way, and it sounded weird that she said that and I freaked out." B:"really, I understand." JM:"really." B:"yeah, the reason Jughead freaked out on you is because I can't have kids and he knows how much I want it." JM:"OMG, im so sorry, how are you so understanding and forgiving?" B:"you didn't know." JM:"ok, and thanks for today." B:"of course."
We eat lunch and go home at around 1:30PM.

*2PM*
Emily is in her room playing with toys and Jasmine is also in her room. I am on the couch, sitting next to Jughead and leaning my head on his shoulder. We are watching TV. B:"thank you for today, I needed a family day, and me and Jasmine talked, we are getting closer, but I think she still doesn't trust me enough to consider me family." J:"she'll come around." B:"yeah, I hope." I cuddle into him more and he puts his arm around my back. I lay my head on his chest.
I had a great day.

1074 words not including this

Hope you enjoyed this part

-c😘✌