part 21. gender reveal

*one month later*
*8AM*
*Jugheads POV*
Betty is 5 months pregnant and she is feeling worse I wish she would tell her doctor. Veronica is throwing her a surprise gender reveal. When we went to the doctor for her appointment I asked the doctor to put the gender in an envelope and I gave it to Veronica.

*Betty's POV*
I'm laying in bed. Jughead must be downstairs in the living room. Jasmine came into my room. JM:"hey how are you?" B:"I'm good." JM:"you look beautiful." B:"not like this." JM:"yes you are beautiful." B:"thank you." She leaves. I fall asleep.

*12PM*
I just got out of the shower and get dressed in sweat pants and jugs t shirt. Jugs comes in the room. J:"you should put on a dress." B:"why?" J:"you just haven't worn one in a while and I want to see you in one." B:"ok." I put a dress on that veronica bought.

They wore matching dresses^^

J:"come downstairs with me." B:"ok." We walk downstairs and everyone was here. Everyone:"surprise!" B:"omg! Jughead, you did this for me?" J:"no it was all Veronica." B:"omg Veronica I love it, thank you." V:"your welcome, Liam wants to say hi." She goes to the living room picks him up and gives him to me. B:"hey buddy." He Bables in baby talk. V:"he misses his auntie Betty." B:"I missed my nephew too." I say tickling him and he is laughing so cutely.

" I say tickling him and he is laughing so cutely

The decorations ^^

The decorations ^^

We are having a good time and talking.

*3PM*
V:"its time to find out the gender." We all go outside. They give us a balloon and a pin. V:"on three. One. Two. Three." We poped the balloon. I hugged Jughead.

*8PM*
I am putting Emily to bed for the first time in a while. I read her a story. After the story I leave the room and go to my room.

*Jugheads POV*
Betty came in the room and got change into my t shirt but before she got to the bed she fell to the floor. J:"omg betty!" Not again. I called the hospital. I am on call with Veronica.

*on call*
V:"hey whats up?"
J:"hey can you come to my house to watch the kids."
V:"yeah of course, but what for?"
J:"I got to go to the hospital with betty."
V:"why, what happened?"
J:"she blacked out again."
V:"omg alright I'm on my way right now."
J:"ok thank you."
*off call*

We get to the hospital and the doctor gets her to a room.

*10PM*
She is awake the doctor comes in. J:"can you tell me whats wrong with her." D:"there is something betty has that prevents betty from having kids and if she goes through with this she could possibly die from giving birth. B:"no, no, no, I want this baby to be born I don't want to kill it." She says crying. J:"baby me either, but I can't live without you." D:"just think about it, she is free to leave but she need to be on bed rest." J:"ok thank you doc." We leave and get home. Veronica was sitting on the couch. V:"omg betty are you ok?" Betty just breaks down crying. B:"I can't kill her." Veronica gave her a hug. V:"what happened?" B:"if I give birth I could die, the doctor told me killing it was the best option but I can't, even Jughead would rather get rid of her." V:"B, I don't know what to say because on the one hand I don't want to kill the baby, I want to meet her, but on the other hand I can't loose my best friend." B:"I know but I can't do it, because if I do I will be really depressed and have to live with that stupid mistake." V:"I am going to spend the night in the guest room with Liam." B:"ok." She goes to pick him up. V:"good night im too tired to drive." They go upstairs to the room. J:"betty." B:"no, I know you don't want the baby-" J:"thats not true, but I can't pick, I love you too much to loose you." B:"I know but you would really kill a baby." She says still crying. J:"no especially not your, we tried so hard for, but I don't want her to grow up without a mother." B:"maybe you'll find a beautiful nanny that will love you and your kids and marry her." She smiles. J:"don't joke, im serious, if I losse you I would kill myself." B:"no Jughead, if I die please look after her, she would need her amazing dad and so would Emily and Jasmine." J:"I don't know if I could do that." B:"but what if I don't die." J:"I just can't live with that chance." B:"but I can, because she would have the best dad in the world." She kisses me and puts her arms around my neck. I break the kiss. J:"you should get some rest, the doctor said you need to be in bed, on bed rest." B:"well, I don't want to do that." She says in a pout. I pick her up and walk her upstairs to the room and put her on the bed. B:"so you are going to fuck me." she joked. J:"as much as I want to you need to get some rest." B:"fine, come cuddle me please." J:"of course." I get into bed and she cuddles into me. J:"good night my love." B:"good night." She said and fell asleep.

973 words not including this

Hope you enjoyed this part.

-C😘✌