part 3 the interview

* the image above is what I imagine Jasmine looks like*

Jugheads POV
*6 AM*
I woke up to Emily in my bed. She has nightmares every night. I get her up and get her dressed. I go to Jasmines room. J:"you need to get up, I have work, and you need to come." JM:"I'm up!" J:"ok, get ready, you got 30 minutes." JM:"ok." I try to get Emily ready, I put some blue jeans on her and a unicorn shirt. I try to brush her hair but couldn't, I don't know why I try anymore, I justleave her hair down. Jasmine is ready, with her hair half up half down, with a black holter top and Jean shorts. She quickly puts Emilys hair in a messy pony tail. And I go to work.

Bettys POV
*8 AM*
I wake up to my alarm clock blaring really loud. I get ready for the day. I put a pink shirt on and blue jeans. I put my hair in a ponytail and a little make up. I go to get v and cher and go to pops for  breakfast. We talk for a couple minutes.
*9 AM*
I get ready for my interview.

Jugheads POV
*still 9 AM*
I got home from work at 9 to be ready for the interview. E:"daddy can I get a snack?" J:"sure" I give her some goldfish. J:"go play in your room." E:"ok." She skips away.

Bettys POV
I walk to my interview because I don't have a car. Its a long walk but I get there and the house is kinda big. I walk up to the door and knock. A girl I'm assuming is Jasmine, because she's the only one I haven't met yet. JM:"who are you?" B:"I'm here for the interview." JM:"ok, come in." She opens the door wider and moves to the side. JM:" but, don't expect anything from my dad, like those other girls." B:"I'm not like those other girls." JM:" of course you are, that's what they all say." Than Jughead walks over to me. J:"hi, im sorry to make you wait, anyway this is Jasmine Marie." B:"hey." JM:"whatever." J:"Jasmine!" JM:"what she's not my mom!" She runs to her room and slams the door. J:"I'm sorry about that, she's moody sometimes." B:"Yeah, I get it, she's a teen." J:"Yeah, anyway, thus way to my study." We get to the study and he asks me questions. J:"I forgot to tell you my name, call me Jughead." B:"Betty." J:"I like it." B:"thank you." J:"of course." J:"so, how long have you been trying to get a babysitting job." B:"5 years." J:"wow, thats long, you could sit." He said. I sit obviously because th walk was long. B:"yeah, I really want the job." J:"why do you want this job?" B:"because, I like kids, I want a kid that would look up to me, a kid who love me like I'm their hero." I start to cry. B:"OMG, im sorry." J:"no, its ok." He hands me a tissue. B:"thank you." J:"of course, but why are you crying, if you don't mind me asking?" He said concerned. B:"I don't want to get into it." B:"I've just wanted this for so long time." Emily comes in, and I hide the fact that I was crying. E:"daddy, im hungry!" J:"ok, give me a minute." B:"hey Em, come here." I picked her up and put her on my lap. B:"You want me to make you grilled cheese for luch." E:"Yes, daddy please!"she made puppy eyes at her dad. J:"of course, darling." He said in a sweet voice. I go to the kitchen and make 6 grilled cheese, two for each. B:"here, eat up." J:"I'll go get Jasmine." B:"ok." He goes to get her and they come out and eat. When Jughead gets done eating, he says J:"you got the job." B:"OMG! Really." J:"Yeah, how do you feel about moving in and becoming a nanny?" B:"Yes, of course! OMG! Can you drive me home to start packing, I don't want to walk?" J:" you walked here, you should have told me, I would have picked you up." B:" Yeah, well, I didn't want to be a bother." J:"no, you wouldn't, I will drive you home." B:"ok, thank you." J:"your welcome." I get home, pack up my things from my little apartment, and pack it all in the car.
*on the car ride back*
B:"I really can't thank you enough for all this!" J:"No, need, I see how much you love my kids and you only knew them one day, and I see how much you understand why Jasmine acts like she does and you love her through that, especially at lunch and its only been one day, thats why I hired you." B:"I do have one question tho." J:"whats that?" B:"where's there mom, if you don't mind me asking?" J:"no, thats fine, she died 2 years ago." B:"oh, im sorry." J:"its ok, she wasn't the best mother, we didn't marry, she didn't want that kind of life. She really didn't want kids." B:"oh, wow." J:"Yeah, when she had Emily she treated her badly, and the horrible thing is I stood by her, when I should have been on Emilys side. I promised myself and her that I would never be like that." B:"Yeah, thats great, and your a great father." J:"thank you." B:"Your welcome." I said smiling. We got to his house and I set up my room, and text V and Cher.

980 not including this
Hoped you liked this part.

Comments are appreciated

-c😘✌