part 1. before they meet

Bettys POV
Me and Veronica and cheryl are having a girls night. We are just waiting for cheryl.
*knock knock*
C:"sorry I'm late." She said with a sigh. C:"I had to finish a design for a custumer." B:"thats ok your not that late." I said with a smile. V:"yeah." She said with a bright smile also.

They were talking for a while and drinking just a little. But not betty. All of a sudden Veronica asked. V:"so, how's finding a babysitting job going." B:"not great, but I have an interview tomorrow and I don't want to blow it, thats why I'm not drinking." I said with an unamused face. V:"we should go to the grocery store, I want some icecream." She said exited. B:"yeah, me too." C:oof, sorry I can't, there is an emergency at work." B:"thats ok we'll see you later cher." We hugged her and she left. Me and Veronica walk to the store.

Jugheads POV
*before the girls have their girls night*
*10 AM*
J:"thanks for watching them on short notice."(bs for babysitter) BS:"Its no problem, there angels."she says with a grin. J:"ok ill be home in a few hours." BS:"ok" she said with a smile.
I had to go into work because there was an emergency.

*a few hours later*
*12 PM*
I have to go back to work bur I decided to surprise my kids with lunch. When I walk in I see the babysitter do something I never thought I'd see. I saw her smack Emily, my 6 year old. J:" WHAT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I said very angrily. BS:" nothing, what do you mean" she says in an innocent voice. J:"I saw you hit her, and you can't lie I have cameras!" I said with a very loud angry voice, I could tell Emily was scared. BS:"no I didn't I would never do that" she said with a very fake sad face. J:"Just get out, don't come back, never touch or talk to me or my kids again" then she left saying BS:"fine I don't need you and I never loved your kids." And she slammed the door.

I have to go back to work. J:"Jasmine, Emily, I have to go back to work, and you guys are coming with me because I don't have a sitter for you guys anymore." (JM for Jasmine Marie) both JM and E:"ok" we go to my work.

*at work*
E:"daddy, im bored" she said in a whiney voice. J:"sorry baby, daddy has to work, go play in the kids with your sister" E:"ok daddy" she said with a cute face and goes to play with her sister.

*hours later*
*5 PM*
JM:" dad were hungry." J:"ok, let me wrap this up and we will go get dinner." E:"ok, daddy."

*one hour later*
*6 PM*
We are on our way to the grocery store to get food, because Toni didn't have the ingredients that she needed. She's cooking for us tonight. We get to the grocery Store.

527 word not including this

Wow first real part hope you like it. This is my first time writing, so don't judge lol

Comments are appreciated

-c😘✌