part 2. when they meet

*the picture above is what I imagine Emily looks like.*

Betty's POV
On our way to the store I got a phone call from the guy that was interviewing me, Mr. Sanchez
(S for Mr. Sanchez)
*on the phone*
B:"hello, Mr. Sanchez, what's up" S:"I'm sorry miss but I'm going to have to cancel, I found a babysitter." B:"oh, ok." I said with a sad expression. V:"whats wrong." She said worried. B:"I don't get the job." I said in a whisper, because I was still on the phone. S"ok, bye." B:"bye"
*off the phone*
V:"I'm sorryB, I know how much you really want to meet and get to know kids." V:" how much you really want kids in general." B:"its ok, its not your fault." I said with guilty face. V:" but its not your fault either." She said. B:"I know." V:" ok let's go in." B:" ok im coming. Then we walk in.

Jugheads POV
E:"can I get this daddy." She said waiving candy in my face. J:"sure." E:"thank you." She said with cute eyes and skipped away.

Bettys POV
I was getting ice-cream when a little girl bumped into me. B:"hey where's your mommy?" I asked. E:" I don't know." She said with a sad face. B:" oh, ok, what about your dad." I said with a worried face. Then she grabbed my hand and pulled me. She pulled me to a man with raven hair. E:"DADDY!" She said very exciting and loud.

Jugheads POV
E:" DADDY!" I heard and turned around and saw my daughter holding a blonde hairs hand. B:"I'm sorry, she bumped into me and I wanted to know if her mom or dad was here and making sure she got to a parent safe." She said with a soft voice. J:" its ok, and thank you for taking the time to bring her to me and safe." B:"yeah, I love kids, I hope to become a nanny." J:" oh, what a coincidence, I'm looking for a babysitter for my two kids." B:" oh, really." She said excited. J:"yeah, Jasmine, she is 13 and Emily this little one, she is 6." J:" are you interested?" B:"yes, of course." She said. J:"ok, your interview is at 10AM." B:"ok, thank you, and here's my number." She gave me a piece of paper and walked away graciously. She feels different, she feels like she is going to be the best for my kids.

Bettys POV
I walked away so excited but didn't want to get my hopes up. As I walk home with Veronica, I couldn't help but think that I would finally get the chance. Then Veronica snapped me out of my thought saying. V:"what is with the grin on your face." B:"nothing, I just just think I finally have a shot. V:" A shot at what?" She said with a confused face. B:"finally  get the chance to be a nanny and get to know and meet special kids." I say with a tear rolling down my face. V:"why are you sad." She said with a worried voice. B:" Its just you know how much I want this." V:" Yeah, let's just go home and eat some icecream." B:" Yeah and check up on cheryl."

Jugheads POV
When I got home I noticed that I didn't get her name and I didn't tell her mine. Wow I'm so stupid. E:"I like that nice girl at the store, is she my new babysitter?" J:"no, but hopefully soon." JM: Yeah, but I don't like her." Jasmine said very annoyed and moody. J:" you don't even know her." I said confused. JM:" I don't need to." She said and walked to her room and shut the door.

645 words not including this. Hope you like this part.

Comments are appreciated

-c😘✌