part 7. surprises

*a couple months later*

(BTW Emilys knee healed and she passed all her therapy tests)

Jugheads POV
I'm hanging out with Toni. Betty is with Veronica and Archie with the kids. Me and Toni are at the mall. J:"I want to marry her." T:"OMG, really!" J:"yeah, she's the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with." T:"OMG. What about Jasmine, she's still sad about her mom." J:"yeah, I understand, but she'll warm up to betty." T:"yeah, I hope so, Betty is the nicest/kindest person I know."

J:"so how is it with you and Cheryl?" T:"its really good, im finally happy with my relationship." J:"yeah, im glad." T:"so, its Bettys birthday tomorrow, what are you getting her?" J:"a ring." T:"omg, your going to propose on her birthday, so romantic and adorable!" J:"yeah." I smile. We shop for the ring and pick out the perfect ring, I think she'll like. Veronica gave me her ring size. I also got her a necklace and Toni got her something too.

*meanwhile while Jughead was shopping*
Bettys POV
Me, Veronica and Archie are playing with Emily. Veronica and Archie got together a month ago and they are making me miss Juggie, which I haven't seen all day. V:"so what do you want for your birthday tomorrow?" B:"you don't have to get me anything." V:"but I will." B:"ok."

*7PM*
Jughead finally walked in the door. I ran up to him. B:"hey, I missed you." J:"I missed you too." I put my  arms around his neck. B:"where's Toni?" J:"she wanted to see cheryl." He put his hands on my waist, and moves his hands to my ass and grabs it. B:"boy , watch it." I smile and pull him into a long and passionate kiss. V and A:"get a room!" We pull away and we smile at each other and I roll my eyes

*9PM*
I put jugs T shirt on and booty shorts you can't see because his T shirt is long. I crawl into bed and into Jugs arms. B:"the kids are sleeping." J:"you don't have to tell me that everynight, I trust that you put them to bed safely." B:"ok, I just thought that you feel better knowing that there sleeping safe and soudly." J:"yes, but I trust you." B:"ok." I put my hands on his cheeks and kiss him. He grabs my ass and pulls me on him lap. I giggle, still not pulling away from the kiss. We make out for about 5 minutes before pulling away. J:"tomorrow is a special day and I'm not going to work and I don't want you to do anything, I want you to relax." B:"really?" J:"yeah." B:"ok." I kiss him again. I put my arms around his shoulders and lay my face into his neck hugging him close and I fall asleep in his arms.

*the next morning*
*7AM*
I wake up to the alarm clock and Jughead coming in with a tray. I sit up and stretch. B:"breakfast in bed, wow I feel special." J:"it is your birthday after all." B:"thank you baby." He kissed me and I returned it of course. Emily ran in. E:"happy birthday!" B:"thank you sweetie." She crawled into my lap and is giving me hugs and kisses. After I finished eating I get up and get ready for the day and take a shower. I wear a black dress that shows my curves. I put on black heel boots. I curl my hair a little and put it half up, half down. I put on natural makeup.

*9AM*
Everyone was waiting for me downstairs. I go downstairs. Everyone:"surprise!" B:"OMG!" Jughead walks up to me. J:"happy birthday, baby." B:"thank you!" J:"and you look beautiful." B:"aww, thank you baby." We kiss. Emily runs up to me and hugs me. E:"happy birthday!" B:"thank you Emy." Everyone said happy birthday and I said thank you to everyone. We all talked.

*11AM*
The party will start up later. Jughead grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs and into the room. B:"what are you doing, Juggie?" J:"well, I wanted to give you one of your gifts right now, it would go with the beautiful dress you have on." B:"really!" J:"yeah." He gives me the gift. I open it and see this beautiful necklace.

 I open it and see this beautiful necklace

The necklace^^^

B:"its beautiful Juggie, can you put it on?" J:"yeah." I pull my hair to the side and he clips it on. B:"thank you." J:"your welcome." He starts to kiss me and we start to make out. He grabs my ass and picks me up and sits me on my desk. He stats to kiss me down my neck. I moan at the feeling. Then someone knocks on the door and Veronica comes in. V:"sorry to interrupt." B:"its ok v, whats up?" I get down from the desk. V:"Emily want you guys." B:"ok, we'll be down in a second." V:"ok." She say as she walks out. B:"omg." I say smilling. We laugh and walk downstairs.

*6AM*
All of my friends are here and were all having fun and dancing. Jughead put on a slow song. J:"may I have this dance?"he says as he put his hand out and I smile and grab his hand. He pulls me and puts his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck and we start to dance. B:"you did this all for me?" J:"yes, of course, with the help of veronica." He laughs. B:"why? J:"because...I love...you." he said nervously. Wow, I thought. I smile. B:"I love you too." I pull him into a kiss.the dance was over and we all decide to have some dinner.

Narrators POV
When betty finished her food Jughead knelt down on one knee. B:"OMG, NO!!" J:"I know it seems early but I love you Everthing about you, your beauty, your kindness, your love for my kids, your love in general, and I've felt it ever since the day I met you. Elizabeth Cooper will you marry me?" B:"OMG, YES, one million times yes!" He slips the ring on her finger. She kisses him hard and passionately. B:"OMG, its beautiful Juggie!" J:"Just like you." He kisses her again. They all sing happy birthday to her and cut the cake. Everyone has a piece of cake.

 Everyone has a piece of cake

^^the ring^^

*8PM*
*Bettys POV*
Everyone left and I put the kids to bed around 8:30. I go into the room and close the door. I get changed into Jugs T shirt with only underwear under it. I take off my makeup and clean my face and get ready for bed. I crawl into bed and before I lay down and get comfortable Juggie grabs my arm and pulls me into his arms, I smile. J:"am I going to fast, you know in this relationship?" I put my hands on his cheeks. B:"I don't even care, I love you thats all that matter, right?" J:"yes, of course. But you know, with my last relationship with the mother of my kids I didn't get any of this, and I love you." B:"I love you too, and I can't wait to marry you and be future Mrs. Betty Jones." I say exited as he smiles big. J:"Yeah me either." I kiss him and it turns into a make out. I break from the kiss and take off my shirt and he takes off his and I kiss him again wrapping my arms around his neck and on his back. Then a little Emily walks in and I get off Jug. E:"I had a nightmare." She says sadly. J:"aww, come here baby." She hops on the bed and pulls the blanket on her. B:"what was your nightmare about?" E:"there were Zombies chasing us and the zombie ate daddys brains and mommy betty was so sad and trying to save me." She says upset. B:"omg were ok and we will be safe as long as we have you." I pull her in and snuggle with her and we fall asleep.

" I pull her in and snuggle with her and we fall asleep

They fall asleep like this^^

1417 word not including this

Hope you enjoy this part

Questions and requests are open.

-C😘✌