part 9. wedding plans

*one month later*
*Jugheads POV*
*7AM*
I wake up to my alarm,ugh I have to get up early today for work today. This whole month I have been going to work after lunch, mostly to help plan to wedding with betty, but today I have to go early. Betty was sleeping soundly in my arms. I get out of bed and she wakes up slowly. B:"where are you going so early?" J:"I gotta go to work." B:"really?" She wines. B:"why this early?" J:"just today,ok, promise." B:"ok." She get up and pulls me wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me tight, still kneeling on the bed. She kissed me and I kissed her back.

*Bettys POV*
*7:30AM*
Me and Jughead are standing by the door. J:"got to get to work." B:"ok, have a good day, I love you." J:"I will, and I love you too." I kissed him for what felt like a short time. I wanted it to be longer but he pulled away, said bye to the kids and left.then I took the kids to school and I was all alone for the first time in almost a month.

I tried to call Veronica, but she didn't answer. I got a text from her.

*text*
V💅: I'm sorry, B, im at work.

B💕:thats ok, V.
*off text*

Typical Veronica, work is first. I love her. I decided that I would text Cheryl and see what she was doing.

*text*
B💖:hey, what are you doing?

C💋:nothing, whats up gurl?

B💖:im home alone, and wanted to know if you would come over and you could maybe help me finish wedding planning?

C💋:if TT could come then yes betty.

B💖:of course she could.

C💋:ok, be over shortly😘
*off text*

They finally get here around 8AM.

*9AM*
We are almost finished planning. C:"your so close to being married, how does it feel?" B:"Amazing." T:"how is Jasmine taking it?" B:"she's doing better, a month ago she told Emily not to call me mom because I'm not there mom, she hasn't called me mommy since, but it was the best feeling when she was. But later that day she apologized and we talked and we are worming up." T:"oh, wow, good though, that you guys are talking." B:"yeah." C:"where are you guys going on your honeymoon?" B:"I don't know Jughead has that planned, he said it is a surprise." T:"aww." C:"I can't wait until we get married TT." T:"yeah, but someone didn't ask yet." She said smilling and rolling her eyes.

@ cheryl_bombshell

Liked by gay_kevin and 375 others@ cheryl_bombshell: my bestie is getting married soon and we are being as crazy as possible

@ cheryl_bombshell: my bestie is getting married soon and we are being as crazy as possible.
Tagged:betty_cooper
Comments are turned off

@ betty_cooper

Liked by Jughead__Jones and 157 others@ betty_cooper:can't wait to be Mrs

@ betty_cooper:can't wait to be Mrs. Elizabeth (betty) Jones... thinking about you.
Tagged:Jughead__Jones
Comments are turned off

*Jugheads POV*
I'm still at work but I see that Betty posted on Instagram. I saw the post and wanted to comment but the comments were turned off, so I decided I will text her.

*text*
Juggie🥰:hey, baby

Betts🥵:hey baby, whats up?

Juggie🥰:nothing, I saw the post.

Betts🥵:yeah.

Juggie🥰:I can't wait to marry you either, and I'm always thinking about you.😘

Betts🥵: aww, I love you

Juggie🥰:i love you too, I have to talk to you later love, I gotta get back to work.

Betts🥵:ok ill see you when you get home.
*off text*

617 words not including this

Sorry its short

-C✌😘