part 20. first period

*one month later*
*Bettys POV*
I am 4 months pregnant. I have been having a horrible pregnancy. Dizziness, pain in my back and stomach, instead of morning sickness, the sickness is constant, at any time of the day. Some days I can't get out of bed.

*12PM*
I get out of bed to make some lunch. I'm a little light headed but good enough to get out of bed. Jughead has been doing work at home to be there for me and the kids. I'm in the kitchen making lunch. J:"baby..." B:"OMG don't do that." J:"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." B:"its ok." J:"you don't have to cook, you know that right, I will cook lunch." B:"I know but I want to." J:"are you feeling ok?" B:"yeah a little dizzy." J:"can you please ask the doctor about that, you know what happened last time you didn't see a doctor." B:"baby, im fine, I promise." J:"you said that last time." B:"please." I turn around and put my hands to his cheeks. B:"please, I don't want to spend my pregnancy in bed or cooped up in this house, please." J:"you know I can't say no to you, but what if something happens to the baby, what if something happens to you?" B:"you can't live your life in fear, jug, nothing will happen to our baby, ok." J:"ok, but I'm still going to be on hight alert." I kiss him. B:"I love you." J:"I love you too." B:"by the way, I am scared." J:"of what?" B:"I didn't want to tell you because, im scared... what if we lose it, I don't know what I would do." J:"I'm going to be with you, ok I would help you through anything your going through. Our baby will be fine. On the other note, you could talk to me about anything." B:"thank you, im just scared." He gives me a hug.

I finish making lunch and everyone eats. E:"mama's tummy is getting big." J:"hey thats not nice." B:"its ok Jug, yes Emily thats good, there is a baby in there." E:"I'm gonna have a baby brother or sister!" She says so excited. B:"awww, yes, what do you want, baby brother or baby sister?" E:"baby sister." J:"yeah im on your side Emily." B:"you want it to be a girl Jug?" J:"yeah and I want her to be just like her mama." B:"well I thought you might want a boy considering you don't have one." J:"I wouldn't mind having a boy, but girls are more fun, plus have you seen Emily?" B:"yeah thats true, she got alot a sass, but also a good heart."

*1PM*
Cheryl walks in. C:"guess who stopped by?" She said in a high pitched voice. B:"omg Cheryl." I gave her a hug and Toni came in. B:"Toni." I gave her a hug too. B:"I have missed you guys." C:"we missed you too." T:"plus we wanted to tell you the good news in person." B:"omg spill!" C and T:"were getting married!" B:"omg congratulations!" T:"yeah she finally asked." Toni teased. Emily came in. E:"auntie Toni! Cheryl!" She ran up to them and gave them a hug. C:"isn't she the cutest?" B:"yeah." T:"yeah, can we have one?" Cheryl just smiled and rolled her eyes. C:"and we want you and Veronica to plan the wedding." B:"really?" T:"yes and be our maids of honor." B:"omg Veronica would be so thrilled, yes I would love that." T:"so how is our little niece or nephew doing." She says putting her hand on my stomach. B:"the baby is ok, but we do have a doctors appointment to check up on our angel."

Cheryl and Toni left and I needed to sit down, so I sat on the couch and Jughead sat next to me with his arm around my neck and his other hand on my stomach. JM:"DAAD! Jasmine screamed from the bathroom. She sounded scared. We both got up and ran to the bathroom.

*warning: they are going to be talking about periods.*
JM:"why am I bleeding, in this area, I think I need to go to the hospital." I start laughing. B:"omg I'm sorry." JM:"why are you laughing, I could be dying." B:"thats what I say every month." Jughead laughs. JM:"ok can someone tell me whats going on?" J:"That's all you betty." He says and leaves. I go in and shut the door. I grab a pad from the cabinet behind the mirror. B:"so this is a pad, you put in on your underwear. Every girl goes through this. You get it for one week every month. And you get cramps from it to, so soon you might feel like your dying, but some girls are lucky and don't experience the pain." JM:"wow thats horrible, why do only girls get this?" B:"because we're the ones that can carry a baby. So if your having sex without protection, or sometime with protection, and your don't get your period, your pregnant." JM:"first of all eww, and second boys are lucky." B:"yeah they are." We get out of the bathroom. JM:"thank you." B:"of course, girls got to help each other out, and don't be embarrassed to tell someone that you have it because men don't give a shit and all girls get it, all of them, mostly over the age of 12." JM:"wow, your such a great person, I can't believe I'm saying this, but you are more of a mom that my real one ever was, I don't know why I cared so much about her, she used to beat me." B:"omg I'm so sorry and I understandbut you probably had some good times with her." JM:"one day we had a picnic at the park, its was a good day, dad had fun, Emily was just a baby so she probably doesn't remember, but that day my mom told my that she wanted the best for me she also said "when you ever have sex use protection" that was like the only advice I got from her." B:"wow, im sorry, but you did have a good day." JM:"yeah I was mostly happy because my dad was." B:"oh, I feel bad." JM:"no, I should be the one that feels bad, you are the only one that wanted to be in my life other than my dad Emily and Toni and I passed you away, all the other girls that my dad talked to were not the best." B:"well I'm not those girls I love your dad with everything in my heart." JM:"now that I'm actually looking at you in the eyes, I can see that you love him so much you don't know what you would do if you lose him." B:"yeah you put it into words I couldn't spit out." JM:"yeah because I can see it, and I can see you, so what ever your worried about now, just know everything will be fine." B:"thank you." JM:"your welcome, and by the way I want a baby brother." She says and walks to her room. Omg wow finally I feel so good right now. I go to our room and I tell Jughead everything that happened. J:"wow she really loves you and she can see you." B:"yeah that last part is wierd, but now that we talked I finally have everything that I want." We are sitting on the bed. I cuddle into him. B:"she said she wants it to be a boy." J:"really." B:"yeah."

I do the baby album because I'm am now 4 months and I do it every month.

*the next day*
JM:"Betty!" I came to her room. JM:"I have really bad cramps." B:"ok." I leave the room and come back with some pain killers and a bottle of water. JM:"thank you." B:"your welcome."

1376 words not including this

Hope you enjoyed this part.

-C😘✌