part 27. family time

*a couple months later*
*bettys POV*
Angel is 4 months. B:"baby we should do something as a family, we haven't in a while." J:"yeah that would be fine, what do you want to do?" B:"I don't know, maybe go to the beach." J:"yeah the kids will love that." Emily and Jasmine gets there swimming suites on and I do Emilys hair and Jasmines hair the same. I put their hair in French braids. We all get ready.

We get in the car and drive to the beach. When we get out of the car we go to put the blanket and Emily walks away from blanket. B:"miss, where are you going... sunscreen." She comes back over to the blanket and I put sunscreen on her face, arms, and legs. Jasmine puts some sunscreen. I put some on Angel and change her diaper. I didn't pump some when she is hungry she can't have a bottle. But she already ate before we left and so did the girl. They all play in the sand, making a sand castle. Emily made a sand castle and Angel knocks it over. E:"mom she messed my castle up." B:"Emily she's a baby, she doesn't know better." E:"ok mama I forgive her, I can't stay mad." Emily give Angel a big hug. Angel can sit up a little bit, she can't crawl or anything. She has 2 teeth. Jasmine picks Angel up and takes them to the ocean. They are all in the ocean.

Me and Jughead are still sitting on the blanket. J:"remember the last time we came here?" B:"yeah, Jasmine hated my guts." J:"yeah thats true but what did I tell you she came through." B:"yeah, alot of things changed since then." J:"did you ever think this would be your life?" B:"not really but this is what I wanted and I would not change anything." I puts my lips up to his not quite touching. B:"but you." I joked and pulled me face away from his. J:"oh your going to regret doing that." I get up and run towards the ocean and he got up and started chasing me. B:"no, Jughead, I'm sorry." J:"nope, you owe me a kiss." We were in the ocean and he ran up to me and pulled me in by the waist. I put my hands up to his cheeks and kiss him and he kisses back. He pulls away and picks me up and throws me. B:"no Jughead." He throws me in the water. B:"Jughead!" J:"payback." B:"ok, I deserved that." I kissed him again.

Jasmine gave angel to me. B:"hi baby." A:"ba!" B:"baby talk." We play in the water for a couple hours. Then Angel got hungry so I went back to the blanket to feed her. After a couple minutes Jasmine comes to the blanket and sits down. JM:"can we have pizza for lunch?" B:"of course." We pack up are stuff and put it in the car. I get angel in her car seat and put her in the car. We all get in the car and go to a pizza place. Jughead goes in to get the pizza and come out with 4 medium size pizza boxes. He gives them to Jasmine, so we could drive home to eat. We get home and eat. I feed Angel a little bit more.

Emily goes to the play room to play with her toys and Jasmine put Angel down for a nap. Me and Jughead are in our room. I'm texting Veronica about my day.

*on text*
V:how was your day?
B:its was so good, I really needed a day like today.
V:good, tell me about it.
B:ok, we went to the beach as a family, Jasmine and Emily were making sand castles the Jamine took Angel and Emily to the ocean and was playing, while me and Jughead were talking, then he started chasing me into the water, he picked me up and threw me into the water. We were in the ocean for a while and then Angel got hungry so I went back to the blanket that we set out and I fed her for a while then Jasmine cam to the blanket and asked for pizza for lunch so we got pizza and went home and ate.
V:wow.
B:yeah, I had a good day, how about you?
V:my day was boring, although I was with Liam and we were just at the house playing with toys and watching movies.
B:you can get Liam to sit through a movie?
V:yeah sometime, he's a mommy's boy that why.
B:yeah, I can't even get Emily to sit through a whole movie.
V:yeah same, she like to play more than anything.
B:yeah she very active and adventurous, thats what I love about her.
V:yeah, she keeps you on your feet.
B:you're right about that, im going to text you later V, Jughead needs me.
V:ok, I love you, talk soon.
*off text*

*smut warning ⚠️ *
Jughead put his hands on my waist and pulled me on top of him. B:"really, you want me to stop texting Veronica for this." I smile. J:"yeah, kinda." He says smilling. I smile and kiss him. We start making out. I pull away. B:"is the door locked?" J:"I don't know." I get off him and lock the door. Then I went to the bathroom. J:"where are you going?" B:"taking a shower, you coming?" Jughead smiled got to the bathroom with me. I turned on the shower head. We took off all of our clothes and got into the shower making out. I put my arms around his neck. He pushes me against the wall and pushes his dick in me. B:"OMG." I moaned as I threw my head against the wall. He was going slow, letting me adjust. B:"faster Jug." I say moaning. He goes faster. I jumped up and put my legs around him. He starts going faster and I am just a moaning mess. I kiss him, so I could be more quiet. I moaning in the kiss. He starts going faster hitting the perfect spot. I break the kiss and moan loudly. I bite my bottom lips to stop myself from moaning and we put our foreheads together. B:"omg, im going to cum." J:"me too." We moan loudly as we cum.
*end of smut*

We get cleaned up in the shower and he put on some boxers and got in bed. I put some underwear on and Jugheads long t-shirt. I go to Angel's room to see her still sleeping. I go to the play room. E:"hey mom, are you ok?" B:"yeah of course." E:"are you sure, I heard noise coming from your room." I laugh a little. B:"yeah hunny I'm fine."

*9PM*
B:"ok its time for bed girly." E:"ok." She gets in bed and I tuck her in and leave the room. I go to Jasmines room and she's sleeping. I go to my room and crawl in bed. Jughead is staying late at work, so I'm alone in bed. I decide to go to Emily's room and sleep in her bed with her. She cuddles into me.

*the middle of the night*
Jugheads POV
I come home and go up to my room. I walk in. J:"betty." I see that Betty is not in the bed. Where is she? I go to Angel's room, she was not there. I go to Emily's room. J:"baby?" I said whispering. I see them cuddling. I walk to her side of the bed. J:"baby I'm home, you want to come to our bed?" B:"yes, carry me." She mumbled falling back to sleep. I picked her up with her arms around my neck, her face in my neck and her legs were around me. My arms are around her, under her ass, holding her up. I walk to our room and lay her down on her side of the bed and get in on my side and then she cuddles into me. She kisses me and puts her head in my chest. B:"I missed you." She mumbled. J:"me too." I put my arms around her back. We fall asleep.

Narrator's POV
Jughead has been working from home ever since Betty was pregnant. Jughead told Betty he has to start going into work because Betty can be distracting. She understood because now that she has the baby she's not always lonely when he leave and the girls are at school. And today he just started going into his job and she missed him, she felt like she was lonely even though she had the kids. He makes her feel whole.

1486 words not including this
Hope you enjoyed this part.

-C😘✌