part 26. Liam meets Angel

*5 weeks later*

*7AM*
*Bettys POV*
I got the girls up for school. Emily chose her own clothes and changed. I put her hair in a ponytail. Jasmine also got ready for school. I made some breakfast, we all ate and the girls got on the bus to go to school.

*later*
Me and Jughead are in bed watching a movie. Then Jughead starts kissing me. We start making out and I straddle him. He pulls my shirt off and I pull off his. He kisses me down my neck and chest. Then Angel starts crying. B:"I have to feed her." J:"ok." I get off him and get her and start feeding her. J:"and you say Emily is a cock block." B:"they both are." I say laughing. We didn't have sex yet since I had her. B:"Veronica is coming over with Liam." Liam is 1 year and 2 months old. J:"cool, when?" B:"in a few hours."

*12PM*
Veronica gets here with Liam and Archie. B:"hey baby." Liam:"hi." He could say hi and bye, but also he is at that stage where all he says is no.   B:"do you want to see your baby cousin?" L:"baby?" I bring Angel to the living room. V:"omg there my niece." Veronica takes her. Veronica kneels to Liam. L:"ba-by." V:"yes, Liam, your baby cousin, Angel." L:"cute, baby." V:"yeah she so cute." Liam touches her face. V:"you have to be gentle Liam." L:"k mama."

*2PM*
Jughead and Archie are talking. Liam is playing with Angel and Veronica is watching them. I have to get Jasmine and Emily soon. I go to Jughead. B:"I have to pick up the kids." I say straddling him. He puts his hands on my thighs. J:"do you want me to go with you?" B:"yes please." I go to Veronica. B:"you good with her?" V:"yeah, I got her." B:"thank you."

We get in the car. I'm driving and Jughead is in the passenger seat. I start the car.we are driving and I take a left turn instead of right. J:"both Emily and Jasmines schools are that way." He points. B:"I know." I smile. I drive to any empty parking lot and park the car. B:"we have time."

*smut warning*
I pull of my pants and pull down my under where and I straddle him in the passenger seat. He unzips his pants and pulls them down with his boxers. I kiss him and we start making out for a couple minutes. Then I line myself up and sunk down. B:"omg." I say biting my bottom lip. I slowly go up and down, moaning at the feeling. Omg it feels so good to finally do it again after so long. I start to go faster. He takes off my shirt and starts massaging my boobs and sucking them. I put my arms around his neck for more guidance. He knows how much I love being in control. B:"ah, juggie, this feels so good." He groans in my ear making me feel all tingly. I go as fast as I can and moaning uncontrollably. I kiss him to try to be more quiet, but thats not working well. J:"I'm going to cum baby." He says. I keep going and he cums in me. I slow down. J:"no baby keep going, you gotta let it out of you." He whispers making me melt. I go faster and he puts his hands on my waist and helps me go faster. We keep going and I can finally feel myself about to cum. I cum a couple seconds later. And we get cleaned up. I drive to the school. B:"thank you." J:"for what?" B:"I know it took me a while to cum, I dont know why." J:"yeah of course, I can't not let you, I would be a horrible person if I did that to you." B:"aw your so sweet, I love you so much." J:"I love you too, and I think it was from having a baby come out of there, that makes you that way." B:"yeah your probably right."
*end of smut*

I hold his hand with my right hand while driving with my left hand. He kisses my hand and I smile. We pick up the kids and get home. JM:"omg hi Liam." L:"hi." E:"Auntie Veronica." She leaps in Veronicas arms. Jasmine picks up Liam. JM:"I haven't seen you in a while, you getting so big." L:"I so big." JM:"yes you are." She put him down and picks up Angel, she was in a swing. L:"baby." JM:"yes Liam baby Angel."

"

Liam with Angel^^

Liam with Angel^^

We all spent the whole day together. Laughing, talking, joking, playing. It was a good day.

822 words not including this

Hope you enjoyed this part. 

Requests are open, I'll take Request from anyone who has some ideas on this story.

-C😘✌💋