part 14

(Just have to say that the pic of lili reinhart OMG!🥵🥵🥵😍😍😍 -sorry -C)

*one month later*
*in the morning*
*Bettys POV*
Veronica is 6 months pregnant, she has a big belly. I think the baby is going to be tall or maybe he just grows fast. I get up to get the girls ready for school. I walk to Jasmines room and she's already, ready for school. B:"good morning." JM:"good morning." I walk to Emilys room. B:"Emily get up its time for school." E:"yay, mama betty I wanna wear a dress." B:"ok, baby." I put a dress on her and put her hair in a ponytail. B:"you look beautiful, baby." E:"thank you mama betty." B:"of course." I get them to there bus, cause they are going to take a bus today. Most of the time I drive them to school but not today because Jughead goes to work today early and I like to say bye to him when he leaves. Veronica and Archie have to work too, im going to be home alone. I hate that. Jughead got ready for work early. He walks to the door, but I stop him by pulling his hand. B:"leaving early, huh, without saying bye?" J:"of course not, come here." He pulls me into a kiss. I put my arms around his neck. He pick me up, so my legs are around his torso. Him having his hands on my ass. I pull away. B:"I don't want you to leave early." J:"I know but hey after lunch you have me all to yourself all day, well and the kids too." He laughs. B:"ok, right." I kiss him again. He kisses me on my neck, teasing me. B:"stop teasing me, thats not nice, im going to be horny all day now, thank you." J:"your welcome." He chuckles. I get down still kissing him. B:"don't you have a little time?" J:"no im sorry, ok, when I get home for lunch, ok." B:"ok." I kiss him again and he leaves. Everyone is gone for work and school. The rest of the day was spent bored watching TV and cleaning a little and cooking lunch.

*12PM*
I'm cooking grilled cheese with some tomato soup. I'm done cooking i turn off the stove and feeling hands crawling around my waist from behind me, I turn around. B:"Juggie! You scared me." J:"I'm sorry." I pull my arms around his neck, like always, and pull him in for a kiss. J:"what is that delicious smell?" He says as he pulls away. B:"I made grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch." J:"that sounds good." B:"it is, let's go eat." We eat lunch on the couch, while watching TV. We are done eating but still watching TV. We are laughing and talking. I get up to put the dishes in the dish washer and after I did that Jughead picks me up and put me on the island. B:"Juggie?" He kisses me, of course I kiss back. It turns into a make out.

I pull my shirt off and he pulls his off too. He kisses me on my neck and chest. Im slightly moaning. He picks me up and takes me to the bedroom and on the bed. He sits on the bed and pulls me on top of him. He likes it when I'm in control. I pull off his pants and boxers and take off the rest of my clothes. Him already sucking and massaging my boobs. I sit on him adjusting to his dick and slowly moving up and down. B:"oh, Juggie." I say already a moaning mess. I put my arms around his neck and my hands are on his back, scratching at it.

*after the nice and long sex*
B:"we have done that in a while." I say out of breath. J:"yeah I know, we should really have more alone time." I smile. B:"yeah, I missed it and I missed you." J:"I missed you too." He kisses me. B:"another round?" He smiles and gets on top of me this time.

692 words not including this

I really need to make my parts longer lol

Hope you enjoyed this part though.

-C😘✌