part 18. unexpected

*4 and a half months later*
*Bettys POV*
Liam is 4 months, almost 5 months. He is learning to sit up. Veronica asked us to watch him for a few days. She went on a little vacation with her family and she wanted to take him but she said it would be better if he stayed with us.

*6AM*
I hear Liam crying on the baby monitor. He is sleeping in the guest room. I get up taking the baby monitor. I get to the room and see Jasmine in there holding him and rocking him. B:"hey, I was just coming to get him." JM:"yeah, I got him you could go back to sleep." B:"are you sure?" JM:"yeah, you must be tired from him crying all night." B:"yeah kind of, I think he is home sick." JM:"yeah maybe." B:"thank you." I say walking out of the room. I get back to my room and crawl in bed. J:"you put him down finally?" B:"no, Jasmine got him actually, she told me to get some sleep." J:"wow she really is warming up to you." B:"I don't know I think she just loves him." J:"yeah she loves him, but she was also thinking of you if she cared that you were tired." B:"yeah, im really grateful for that I have been really dizzy lately, like feeling light headed." J:"are you ok?" B:"yeah I think so." He kisses my forehead. J:"babe your burning up, you need to go to the doctor." B:"jug I love you for caring but I'm fine right now, can we just wait and see if it gets worse." J:"ok, but that won't stop me from being worried." B:"I know, but please don't worry unless there something to worry about." J:"I don't know im always worried about you." I kiss him with tongue and put my arms around his neck and pull him onto me.

*8AM*
I get up to make some breakfast. Its a weekend so the kids don't have school today. As im making breakfast I get a little dizzy but I didn't mind it. After I made breakfast I made a bottle for Liam. Jasmine gives him to me and I feed him. We go to sit at the table. B:"did you sleep?" JM:"yeah a little." B:"oh, im sorry, I should have been watching him." JM:"no its ok I love him, I don't care if I don't get sleep." B:"well you need sleep." JM:"and so did you, looked so exhausted." B:"can you go get your dad and Emily so they could eat breakfast?" I say picking up a piece of toast with my free hand and took a bite. JM:"yeah of course." She leaves. After a while I see Emily running in. E:"hi, Betty, hi baby Liam." He smiled and I gave Emily a kiss on the cheek. B:"hi baby." She got over to her chair and sits in it and eats her breakfast. A few minutes later Jughead come in and gives my a kiss on my forehead. B:"you missed." I looked up at him. He kissed me on the lips. B:"thats better." I smile. Jughead tickles Liam a little bit and he grabs Jugheads finger. I try to keep my smile on my face. J:"you ok baby?" B:"yeah, of course, im fine." J:"ok." He says in a no convinced tone.

*10AM*
Jughead and I are playing with Liam in the living room. He is laying on his stomach doing tummy time. I get up to get some water because all of a sudden I get really thirsty. I get something to drink and I go back to the living room. I get really dizzy and al of a sudden everything went black.

*Jugheads POV*
Betty went to get something to drink and when she came back in she looked at me wierd and then fell to the floor. I ran over to her. J:"Betty." I say shaking her. J:"Jasmine come get Liam please." She comes running out. JM:"what happened?" J:"I don't know." She picked him up. J:"get Emily and put  Liam in his car seat we have to get her to the hospital." JM:"ok." She gets Emily and Liam in the car and I get betty in the car. We get to the hospital and the doctor gets her a room and they do what they have to do.

*11AM*
The doctor said she was awake and wanted to see me and the doctor wanted to talk to both of us. I asked Jasmine to watch Emily and Liam for just a little bit. I get in to the room. I run to her. J:"omg, baby I was so worried." B:"well I'm fine." J:"this is why I wanted you to come to the doctor earlier." B:"juggie what matters is im fine ok." J:"ok, your right." The doctor comes in. J:"so whats up doc?" D:"she doing fine, but he stress level was high, she needs to be careful, for the baby's health."

*Bettys POV*
B:"what?" D:"the stress could harm the baby, and in your condition im surprised the baby is ok." B:"I'm pregnant?" D:"yeah you didn't know." B:"omg!" I start to cry happy tears. D:"you are 2 weeks along." B:"juggie, omg!!" J:"your going to be a mom." The doctor leaves. Jughead kisses me and I kiss back. I get Emily and Jasmine and they come in Jasmine holding Liam. B:"hey guys." E:"mama your ok." She hugs me. B:"yeah of course I am." JM:"good." B:"can I get my god son." JM:"of course." She give him to me.and he lays there on me going to sleep. I lay back to fall asleep.

He is sleeping like this on her^^

*12PM*
The doctor said we could go home.when we get home Jasmine goes to her room and Emily goes to play and Liam is in his car seat sleeping. Me and Jughead sit on the couch. B:"OMG! I'm pregnant, I can't believe it." I say so happy. J:"yeah omg your going to have a child of your own." He says also happy. I start to cry. B:"yours too." J:"yeah, as much as I want a boy, I hope its a girl, so she could look like her mama." B:"I wanna give you a boy, so he could look like you and also share the things you love." I studdle him and kiss him. B:"I love you so much." J:"I love to too." B:"and our family." J:"I would not wish for anything else." I kiss him again. The baby starts to cry. B:"of course." I get up and go to the car seat and get him out. B:"who's a hungry boy?" I say in a baby voice. I make him a bottle with one arm while holding him with the other. Jughead comes in. J:"let's me help you." He takes Liam and tosses him into the air and catching him. Liam is laughing so cutely. B:"thank you baby but I'm pregnant not paralyzed." J:"well the doctor said take it easy, you don't want anything to happen to the baby." B:"ok, but you worry to much." I take Liam and go sit back on the couch to feed him and Jughead sits next to me. J:"I only worry because I don't want to lose you, I love you." B:"I love you too." I kiss him.

*the next morning*
I wake up and run to the bathroom and start throwing up. B:"there's the morning sickness." I say under my breath. B:"welcome." I say sarcastically. I got up from the floor and brushed my teeth. I heard a knock at my door. Now who could possibly be at my door at 7 in the morning. I walk to the door and open it. V:"B, omg I came home as fast as I could, are you ok?" B:"yeah, I just fainted from alot of stress." V:"ok, are you ok, are you feeling better?" She says walking in and sitting on the couch. I went over and sat next to her. B:"other than the morning sickness, im fine." I smiled at what I was hinting. V:"ok goo- wait your-." B:"pregnant, yeah." I said cutting her off. V:"Oh, My God. Congratulations, im so happy for you!" B:"yeah, I know finally I'm getting my dreams, the best husband, the best family and the best friend." I say hugging her. V:"aww! B your the best." B:"and soon the cutest, sweetest, most caring baby." V:"speaking of, where's my angel?" B:"he's sleeping." Veronica goes to the room and I follow. V:"hey baby, mamas back." He wakes up a little and Veronica picks him up. B:"we was just the sweetest, except when it is late at night and he keeps me up." V:"he doesn't do that at home." B:"yeah I think he was just home sick." V:"yeah probably, he has only been sleeping at home since we came home from the hospital, I only trust you with him." B:"aww, V, I love you bestie." V:"I love you too."

1586 words not including this