part 25. photographs

*one week later*
*Bettys POV*
*7AM*
Today were doing a photo shoot with the kids. The doctor told me that I still have to relax until I'm healed. I hear Angel in the baby monitor. The doctor told me that I should bring her in my room just incase anything happens at night. I have to put the crib together. I go to Angel's room and see Jasmine holding her. B:"good morning." JM:"oh, I didn't see you come in." B:"sorry." JM:"its ok but someone's hungry." B:"oh yeah." I take her and sit in the rocking chair and feed her. B:"what do you want for breakfast?" JM:"pancakes." B:"ok." I finish feeding her and go to the kitchen and put her in her swing and cook some breakfast.

*8AM*
Jughead comes in the kitchen and walks to the swing. J:"hi baby Angel." He kisses her on her forehead. She is sleeping like all newborns do. Jughead walks over to me. J:"hey." He puts his hands around my waist. B:"hey baby." I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. J:"good morning, how did you sleep?" B:"considering I have to wake up every two hours to feed the baby, good enough." J:"if you pump before bed I could make her some bottles so you could sleep." B:"that would be awesome, thank you baby." I finished making the breakfast. B:"breakfast is done could you get Jasmine and Emily so they could eat." J:"yes, of course." He leaves.

A couple minutes later they come in the kitchen. E:"good morning mommy." She says sitting in the chair. We all finish eating. Emily is in the play room. Jasmine is holding Angel. I am in my room get ready for the day and putting some finishing touches to my makeup. I go to Emily's room. B:"Emily come here you need to get ready." E:"ok." She runs in. I change her clothes and do her hair. Jasmine is changing Angel and putting an outfit on her. Jasmine is already ready.

Angel's outfit^^

Angel's outfit^^

*9AM*
B:"come on we don't want to be late." We get in the car and drive to the photographer. We get there and the photographer takes alot of photos of Angel and Angel with her sisters.

 We get there and the photographer takes alot of photos of Angel and Angel with her sisters