part 19. baby album

*a couple months later*
*Bettys POV*
I am 3 month pregnant and I plan on document everthing, taking pictures, recording, everything. So I got myself a baby album. I took a picture of my stomach every month.

 I took a picture of my stomach every month

This is her stomach at 3 months^^

*no ones POV*
She put the picture in the album and puts down her weight and the size of her stomach and she puts puts in that she is 3 months in the picture.

*some smut*
She straddles Jughead. B:"I'm horny." He takes off her shirt and she takes off his. She gets off of him and takes off all her clothes. And he takes off his. She straddles him again. J:"are you sure you want to do this while your pregnant?" B:"yeah, me being pregnant makes me horny." J:"ok." She lines herself up with his dick and sinks down. B:"omg!" She moans. B:"you know what you should do the work this time." She says smilling. He rolls her over so he is on top of her. He pulls out but pushes himself in deeper. B:"omg, Juggie!" She wraps her arms around his neck but her fingers are all in his hair. She kisses him trying to contain her moans as he goes faster. She let's go of his hair and grabs on to the sheets with one of her hands the other arm still drapped around his neck. She is moaning in the kiss as he keeps going faster. She pulls away from the kiss. B:"Omg, juggie I'm gonna cum." J:"let it out." She cums all over his dick but he keeps going. A couple seconds later he cums inside of her.
*end of smut* (sorry guys I don't know how to write this stuff, im not the best.)

*Bettys POV*
OMG, that was so amazing, we haven't done it in a while and I was so horny for him. He get out of bed to take a shower. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. B:"can I join you?" J:"the magic 8 ball says no." He joked. I playfully smack his chest and walk away. B:"fine." J:"no, don't go." I turn around and get in the shower with him and start kissing him. After the shower we get back in bed and cuddle.

*12PM*
The kids are at school. I'm making so lunch. Jughead is siting at the table and we are talking. J:"so how are you felling?" B:"happy, I get dizzy here and there, but mostly I'm happy." J:"me too." B:"I love you and I can't wait to have our baby." J:"I love you too." B:"Veronica is coming with baby Liam, but Archie has work and she really wants to see me." J:"ok." I have been talking to her, but I have seen her since the accident, when I found out I was pregnant.

*1PM*
Veronica is here with Liam. He is 7 months omg time flies. He sits up on his own. He has two cute little front teeth. He is sitting on a blanket on the living room floor and we are sitting on the couch watching him and talking. V:"what gender do you think the baby is." B:"mothers intuition, I feel like its going to be a girl, Jughead is going to have alot of drama on his hands and of the boy variety." I say laughing. V:"how do you think its a girl?" B:"I don't know I just have this feeling." V:"I feel bad for Jughead, all girls damn he would be lucky if it was a boy." B:"yeah, for real." B:"hey Liam, auntie is giving you a little buddy soon, you guys are going to be best friends." He just smiles. B:"he's so cute I can't take it." I take out my phone camera and take cute pictures of him.

" I take out my phone camera and take cute pictures of him

Some of th pictures she took^^

V:"you have the best auntie in the world." She tells him.

681 words not including this

Hope you liked this part.

-C😘✌