part 4 choni meet

Bettys POV
*6 PM*
*group chat with B, V, and Cher*
B:hey guys
V:hey B, whatcha doin?
C:hey, whats up?
B:I GOT THE JOB!
V:OMG, B!
C:Thats great. OMG!
B:yeah!
V:OMG!
C:OMG!
B:what?
V:I think I can speak for the us both that your going to fall in love with him.
C:Yeah!
B:You guys don't even know him.
V:well we know he is single
B:ok anyway, can you guys come over?
V and Cher: Yes of course!

I give them the address
*off text*
I go to Jugheads room. B:"hey." I say with a smile. J:"hey, whats up?" He said returning the smile. B:"my friends Veronica and Cheryl are coming over is that ok?" J:"of course this is your house now too, don't be afraid or ask to do something." B:"ok."

J:"I also wanted to tell you that Toni is coming over to cook diner." B:"ok." J:"That won't be a problem?" B:"No, why?" J:"Because you like to cook." I blush at the fact that he knows me already. B:"No, I'm ok with that, but he better be a good cook." I said with a serious face. J:"oh, HE sure will be.

Jugheads POV
As she walks out I can't help but look at her. She is so beautiful. The fact that she thinks Toni is a guy is funny. She'll find out. I think I may be falling for her, but I've only knew her one day. I just shrug it off. Toni gets here. T:"hey." J:"hey." B:"who is she?" She says confused. J:"This is Toni, the person I was talking about." B:"you never told me Toni was a girl." She said a little upset. J:"you didn't ask, you just assumed."

B:"anyway, sorry, hi I'm betty." T:"nice to meet you." They shook each other's hand. T:"hey Jones, where are the kids, I want to say hi to them." J:"in there rooms." T:"ok see ya Jones." She said ain a flirty-playful way. I can see betty tense up a bit. J:"you ok?" B:"yeah, im fine." She said in an unbelievable way. J:"ok."

Betty POV
She definitely has a crush on him. Veronica and Cheryl get here. V and C:"hey, B!" B:"hey." V:"so this is the guy, huh?" J:"I guess so, hi, im jughead." V:"Veronica, nice to meet you." They shake hands.

J:"you must be Cheryl." He puts his hand out. C:"yeah,I don't do handshakes, thank you." J:"ok, what ever." He said with a smile. OMG, I love that smile. Nope, pull it together, you can't have feelings for him!

Narrator's POV
Toni came in and Toni and Cheryl lock eyes. Cheryl goes over to her. C:"hi, im Cheryl." And holds out her hand. T:"Toni." They shake hands.

J:"hey, I thought you don't do hand-" C:"shut up!" She said still looking in Toni's eyes. She looks away real quick and says C:"and this is veronica." She says as she pulls Veronica. Toni and Veronica shake hands.

Bettys POV
*in bettys room*
Cheryl and Veronica walk up to me. C:"I think I'm in love with her!" V:"TONI!" C:"YES!" B:"she was flirting with Jughead earlier!" I say rolling my eyes. V:"oh, is someone jealous?" B:"no, im just saying I don't think she would date you." V:"B!" B:"I'm sorry cher, I just don't want you to get hurt." C:"I won't, I have a good feeling about this." B:"ok, I support you. #Choni." V:"yeah #choni 100%."

Toni made some fried chicken. We ate together as a family. It felt great. We had a good time talking and hanging out together. E:"that was good Auntie Toni." T:"thank you Em." B:"yeah, you are a good cook, sorry for doughting you." T:"thank you betty." B:"of course."

Jasmine put the dishes in the sink and walks to her room and plays loud music. V and Cher get ready to go. V:"thank you for having us betty and Jughead, and Jughead your kids are adorable." C:"yeah nice to meet you guys!" J:thank you, and you guys too." C:"bye Toni." She said in a flirty way. T:"bye Cheryl." She said with a sweet voice. B:"ok, bye guys!" I said laughing a little. V and C:"bye!" They said smilling. They leave.

T:"ok, I gotta go home, got to sleep." J:"ok, bye Toni." He gives her a hug and goes to his room. E:"bye Auntie T." She runs up and she picks her up and hugs her. T:"bye, baby Em!" She puts her down. B:"hey, Em can you go play in your room." E:"ok." She runs to her room. T:"she so cute." B:"yeah." T:"ok, im heading out." B:"actually, I have a question?" T:"yeah, whats up?" B:"do you like Jughead, I don't mean to be in your business?" T:"no, your not and no, he's like a brother to me, and I'm more into girls. I'm actually crushing on one of your friends." She said smilling. B:"CHERYL!" I said practically screaming. T:"yeah, how did you know?" B:"the way you guys were looking in each others eyes earlier, I kind saw a spark." T:"yeah, I felt it, it was something." She said excited. T:"ok, bye." B:"bye, Toni. Hopefully you ask her out." She walks out.

*9 PM*
I walk in Emilys room. B:"hey, its bed time, princess." E:"can you tuck me in and turn on my night light?" B:"of course." I put the blanket over her and tuck her in and turn on her night light. I give her kiss on the forehead and walk out the door.

I walk in Jasmines room. B:"its bedtime Jasmine lay down in your bed." JM:"ok whatever, I was going to go to bed anyway, because I'm tired." B:"ok, goodnight." I close the door.

I knock on Jugheads door. J:"come in." I heard echo on the other side of the door. I open the door. B:"I come to say goodnight, and I put the girls to bed." J:"ok, thank you." B:"your welcome." J:"how are you so nice to them?" B:"what do you mean? I love them."

J:"like all the girls I hire, only want the job to get in bed with me, and don't care about my kids at all." B:"OMG, no I, really, honestly love them! And I'm sorry." J:"I believe you, I always put my kids first, especially after what happened a while ago that I told you." B:"yeah, I understand." I start to walk in to talk with him. When I talk to him, he makes me feel better, like I have butterflies in my stomach. He pats the side of the bed, so I sit down and we talk.

1180 words not including this

Hope you like this part. Tell me your thoughts..

Comments are appreciated

-c😘✌