part 22. dinner date

Baby Liam^^

*a couple months later*
*Bettys POV*
I am 7 months pregnant. The doctor still wants me to be on bed rest, but I have been stuck in this house for months and I want to go out. So I'm trying to convince Jughead to go out on a date with me. We haven't gotten alone time since before I got pregnant. B:"come on Jug please." I say with a pouty face. J:"no, you know what the doctor said." B:"yes, I know but we haven't gone out in a while, and I hate being cooped up in here, I need fresh air, I need a date with my husband." J:"something might happen to you or the baby." B:"but what if everything is fine, I haven't been out of the house in months and I can't keep doing it." J:"I don't know." B:"I could ask Veronica if she could watch the kids and bring Liam." Liam is 11 months. J:"ok, if you be careful." B:"no promises." I smile. J:"please." B:"ok." I call Veronica.

*on call*
V:"hey b, whats up?"
B:"can you watch Emily and Jamine?"
V:"why, are you in early labor?"
B:"no, im just going out with Jughead."
V:"wow Jughead is fine with you going out?"
B:"yeah, I really had to convince him."
V:"are you going to be fine going out of the house?"
B:"yeah V, I haven't been out of the house in months, its been really killing me."
V:"ok B, im coming over."
B:"ok thank you."
V:"of course, I love those kids."
B:"ok bye."
V:"bye."
*end of call*

We get ready. He puts on a suit and fixes his hair. I put on a nice dress and curl my hair.

 I put on a nice dress and curl my hair

The dress^^

I walk out of the room. J:"you look so beautiful." B:"thank you, and you look handsome." J:"thank you baby." I kiss him. There was a knock at the door. We break away from the kiss. We open the door. V:"hey B." B:"hey V, hey Liam." She gives me Liam. He talks in baby talk. I walk him over to the living room and put him down. He walks. B:"ok V, we are leaving." Emily runs in. E:"bye, mama and daddy." B:"bye baby, we will see you later." J:"bye Emily." We leave.

*8PM*
B:"this place is lovely Jug." J:"yeah, it is." We get seated. J:"what would you like?" A waitress come up to our table. W:"what would you like to drink?" He orders me some tea and him some soda. B:"this is nice, thank you for this, I missed alone time with you." J:"yeah, really I missed you too, but I just hate that you feel sick everyday." B:"I know but I really needed this." I kiss him and a girl comes up to the table. (R for random girl) R:"hey, whats your name handsome?" J:"Jughead." R:"weird, I like it. My name is Ariana." J:"ok." B:"excuse me?" A:"I bet I am so much better than this bitch." B:"EXCUSE ME!?" A:"you heard me, fat bitch, he can do better." B:"and that is not you hunny." She swings at me, but misses. B:"I'm pregnant bitch!" I punched her in the nose. I probably broke it, she fell to the ground. J:"BETTY!" B:"WHAT." J:"come on, were leaving." He pays and we walk out. B:"you are seriously on her side?" J:"no, but this is what I didn't want to happen, all the stress could harm the baby." We get in the car and go home.

*9PM*
We didn't talk the whole way home. We got home and walked in the door. J:"please go lay in bed and rest." B:"please Jug! Why were you talking to that bitch and why were you letting her say that stuff about me?" J:"what did you want me to do, hit a girl!" B:"defend me or something, im your wife!" J:"I didn't want to start anything!" Emily comes out of her room, rubbing her eyes. We must have woke her up from us yelling. E:"daddy, mama." We ignored her. B:"you should've done something, I wouldn't have punched her! She swung at me, im pregnant!" J:"I'm sorry, ok, what do you want me to say?" B:"you know what, im getting some fresh air." Emily runs up to me. E:"I wanna come with mama." She hugs my leg. J:"no Emily come here!" E:"no, I want mama!" J:"she not your real mom!" He said. B:"wow, ok." He must have realized what he said because he had a sad expression on his face and he walked away. I walked out with Emily. I cried heavily but trying to be silent. I sat down on the step and Emily did too. E:"are you ok mama?" B:"yeah, baby, im just a little upset with your father." E:"don't you love daddy?" B:"yes of course I do, we just got into a fight, and said some mean things." E:"are you gonna leave us?" B:"no baby, your stuck with me for life." E:"ok good and daddy is wrong you are my mama." Aww omg I can't believe it she's so cute. She made me a little bit happier. B:"really?" E:"yeah, your my mama, forever." B:"yeah, ill always be there for you." She yawned. B:"ok baby girl, its time for you to go in and get some sleep." As I say that she falls asleep in my arms. I pick her up and go in a put Emily in her bed.

*10PM*
I go in the living room and Jughead is sitting on the couch. B:"I thought you would be in bed by now." J:"yeah I couldn't sleep." B:"well I was just going to sleep on the couch." J:"Betty, your pregnant, you should sleep in the bed and preferably with me." B:"no Jughead, I dont even want to see you right now." J:"I'm really sorry for today." B:"I know, but all I wanted to do is have alone time with my husband." J:"yeah, maybe we could finish our date." He says putting on a movie. B:"ok." I smile and sit down next to him. He puts his arm around me and pulls me into him. I put a blanket on us. J:"I really am sorry for what happened today, im really stupid sometimes, and I really didn't mean it when I said you weren't Emilys mom, truth is I don't think sometimes and you are the best mom to them, and I am so grateful for you." B:"I forgive you, and I did hurt when you said that earlier but I could not hate you for that because its true." J:"no its not you are there mother and the one." B:"thank you." J:"your welcome." B:"I love you." J:"I love you too."

1201 words not including this

Hope you enjoyed this part.

-C😘✌