part 31. Angels first Christmas

*a couple weeks later*
*Bettys POV*
Christmas is my favorite holiday and always has been and it's Angel's first Christmas, she growing to fast. She is going to be one soon.

*christmas*
*7AM*
I woke up with Emily jumping on us with Angel. B:"good morning, how did you get out of your crib?" E:"Jasmine got her out so we could wake you guys up." B:"oh really?" A:"mama!" Angel jumped on Betty and Betty squeezes her. E:"merry christmas mommy." B:"merry christmas." Betty gets off the bed and picks up Angel and Emily jumps off the bed and takes Bettys hand and they walk out of the room. Jughead is sleeping in bed.

*8AM*
B:"daddy is still sleeping?" E:"yes." B:"ok go wake him up and take Angel with you." E:"ok mommy." Jasmine takes Angel and Emily to Jugheads room.

*Jugheads POV*
The kids came in my room and Emily and Angel jumped in my bed. E:"WAKE UP DADDY!" A:"DADDY!" E:"ITS CHRISTMAS! Mama is waiting for you." J:"ok im up kids." E:"k daddy." They walked out of the room.

*a couple minutes later*
I walk out of the room and Jasmine and Emily are playing in the living room with Angel. I go to the kitchen and see Betty.

*Bettys POV*
I feel hands creeping around my waist. J:"good morning, merry christmas." I turn around. B:"good morning, babe." I kiss him. B:"your kids want to open presents." J:"did they eat breakfast?" B:"yeah I made eggs and bacon." I point to his plate. J:"omg, I love you." He sits at the table and eats. I walk to the living room. B:"when your dad finishes his breakfast we can open presents." E:"yaay!"

Jughead comes into the living room. J:"who's ready to open presents?" E:"meee!" J:"ok then you go first." E:"yaay!" She grabs a gift that has her name on it. She rips it open. E:"yaay a unicorn for my dolls." Jasmine picks up a gift. It says from Betty, to Jasmine. She opens it. J:"water collor paints and color pencils, thank you." I give Jasmine a hug. B:"your welcome." JM:"I made you something."

*narrator's POV*
She looked at Jasmine confused. Jasmine gave her the gift. Betty opens it. She has tears in her eyes. B:"omg Jasmine, I love it."  E:"what is it mom?" B:"Jasmine painted a picture of the family, it has Jughead, Me, Jasmine, you and Angel. And a dog?" JM:"I loved that dog, her name is cuddles, she was my dog when I was little  and she died years ago when Emily was a baby." B:"oh I'm sorry." JM:"its ok but that's not that dog." B:"what?" J:"oh right my present." Jughead leaves and comes back with a dog. J:"merry christmas Betty, my love." B:"omg so cute." Jughead give her the dog. B:"whats his name?" J:"his Name is sam."  B:"love it, but I didn't get you anything." J:"thats ok, you don't need to." Angel rips hers open and and it's a walker that has music and other toy things on its. Betty puts her in it and she plays. They spend the day together opening more presents and and talking and watching Christmas movies.

*9PM*
Jasmine is sleeping Betty us putting Emily to sleep and Angel is sleeping in her crib. Betty is reading to Emily and after the book Emily falls asleep. Betty goes to her room and gets ready for bed.

*smutt warning*
Betty crawls in bed and staddles Jughead. Betty kisses Jughead. She takes off her shirt, she doesn't have a bra on. Jughead kisses her neck and chest and makes it to her boobs, making her moan. She takes off his shirt. She takes of her pant and under wear and he takes off the rest of his clothes. He goes on top of her and pushes his dick into her. B:"ahh, oh my god." She moans. He goes slowly letting her adjust, but she wants him to go faster. She put her arms around his neck, scratching at his back. He goes faster. She's now moaning uncontrollably. He kisses her and goes even faster. B:"omg I'm going to cum." J:"me to." He grunts. He goes faster as they cum at the same time. He pulls out of her and falls on the bed next to her. B:"is this a good present? It's not because I'm not doing the work, so my turn." She smirks and gets on top of him.
*end of smut*

782 words not including this.

I have been writing this for a while but I wanted to publish this on christmas, so here it is late, but merry Christmas.

-C😘✌