part 24. inducing labor and possible death.

*one month later*
*Bettys POV*
It is around 1pm. I am past my due date and she is being stubborn. So I'm trying to do everything to induce labor that I can that won't hurt the baby. I talked to the doctor about all the things im doing and he said it is fine as long as I don't over do it. I talked to my doctor to also ask about having sex but he doesn't know if I should. J:"baby please be careful, I dont need you to get hurt." B:"yeah I know, considering I might die." J:"please." B:"I'm sorry, I just wish that at least I could have one last night with you, you know." J:"yeah I understand, and me too, but we need to be there for the baby." B:"yeah, of course, I know that." He hugs me.

*later that night*
B:"the kids are sleeping finally." J:"good, why was it so hard to get Emily to sleep tonight?" B:"I don't know, but I'm glad because I'm going to try to get my time in with them." J:"I really don't like when you talk that way." B:"I'm sorry baby." I crawl in bed and cuddle him. B:"I love you so much." J:"I love you too." We go to sleep.

*the next day*
I am talking to Jasmine. B:"you know those paintings you wanted to show me?" JM:"yeah, the ones my mom painted." B:"yeah, I want to see them." JM:"ok." She brought me to her room and showed me some of the painting. J:"this she painted of me when I was around 3 or 4." B:"aww, you were a cute toddler." JM:"thank you, Emily looks like me." She smiled. B:"yeah she does." JM:"this is the painting, she painted right after she had Emily." B:"Emily." I started tearing up. Then what Jasmine showed me. JM:"this she painted for her and dads wedding, my dad said that was a day she was the most happiest." I looked at the painting for a while. It was the most detailed. Jughead seemed so happy. JM:"Betty, are you ok?" B:"yeah." I say crying. JM:"come sit on my bed and talk to me please." B:"ok." I go sit down. JM:"tell me whats on your mind." B:"Jughead and you guys." JM:"why?" B:"don't tell Emily, but when I have this baby I could die." JM:"omg, no, I dont want that."

*Jasmines POV*
When she said that to me I was so sad. Please don't let her leave me. I finally have someone that us like a mother to me that I could talk to about girl stuff, especially since Toni doesn't come around that much anymore. B:"I'm worried about your dad." JM:"yeah, he would be so devastated." B:"yeah but he could find someone else." JM:"you must not know my dad, he loves you and if you die he might want to kill himself." B:"but what about you mom, he loved her before." JM:"but when he actually saw what she was like on the inside, he stopped loving her, she used to abuse us, and I don't think she wanted us." I say sadly. B:"I don't know why, you kids are the best things that happened to me and Jughead too, he made it possible for me to get pregnant." JM:"but why is it important when you can't grow up with her?" B:"because I love that I could bring life into this world and call her mine, and she could grow up with the best dad and sisters." JM:"I promise, I will watch over her and be the best sister." B:"thank you and if I die will you watch over your dad, he would need someone." JM:"yeah, of course, I will be there for everyone that will hurt over this." B:"thank you and dont hold in you feelings for other people, you have to let it out too." I starts to cry and puts my head on her shoulder. B:"aww, dont do that your going to make me cry."

*Bettys POV*
*11AM*
Emily comes up to me. E:"can you play with me mama?" J:"Emily she needs her rest." I look at Jughead. B:"yes my love, what you want to play?" J:"I'm sorry." E:"barbies." B:"ok." We go to the play room and play with barbies. I get up to get a drink and my water breaks. B:"Emily, go get daddy." E:"ok mama." She leaves.

*Jugheads POV*
Emily comes up to me. E:"mama wants you." J:"ok, but what for?" E:"I don't know, she just said "can you get daddy for me" and she looked like she was in pain." I just got up quickly and ran to the play room. B:"baby, my water broke." I said smiling. J:"omg, ok." I get her in the car and get the stuff in the car and Jasmine and Emily come with us because we got to get her to the hospital quickly. Betty is in alot of pain. JM:"mom, breath. In...and out." B:"did you just call me mom." She says out of breath. JM:"yes, because you are my mom." Betty starts crying. JM:"breathe. Inhale, exhale." B:"thank you." JM:"of course."