part 28. Angels first word

*A couple months later*
*Narrator's POV*
Angel is 6 months. It is September. Emily is 7 and Jasmine is 14. Emily and Jasmine are at school. Angel is in the room with betty and Jughead.

J:"Jasmines first word was baba, she said it ever time she wanted a bottle. Emily first word was dada, let's see what Angel's is." B:"its going to be mama, say mama, baby, say mama." J:"nope it's gonna be dada, say dada princess, dada." Angel coos and babbles. B:"come on baby say mama, mama." Betty smiles. B:"say mama." A:"ahahah." Angel laughs. Betty smiles and looks at Jughead. B:"we got a laugh at least." Betty shrugged. J:"yeah but her first word will be dada." B:"no it won't it would be mama, right baby, all you gotta do is say mama." J:"nope, dada." Jughead picks her up, throws her up in the air and catches her. Betty smiles. B:"you are a good dad." J:"and you are a good mother, even to my children which will always be yours no matter what." B:"I'm so glad to have all of you, you all mean so much to me." Jughead puts Angel in her crib and crawled in bed, infront of Betty. J:"we are so grateful for you, we all love you so much." Betty goes closer to Jughead closing the gap. Betty kisses Jughead and staddles him to get more close. Betty pulls away. B:"I love you so much and this family." Betty kisses him again. A:"ma-ma." Betty pulls away fast. B:"did you hear that? Say it again baby." A"mama." B:"omg, yaas." Betty smiles big. B:"ha, her first word is mama." J:"Angel, you betrayed me." Jughead smiles and Angel laughs. A:"mama." Jughead laughs. B:"yess." Betty picks up Angel and breastfeeds her. Jughead sits right next to her. J:"fine you win... this one." B:"hahaha, yess... wait a minute, I always win." J:"you wish." Betty smiles. B:"you can't take the lose." Betty laughs. J:"nope, I guess I cant." Betty laughs.

*2PM*
Betty puts Angel in her carseat. Betty gets in the car to get the girls from school. Betty picks up Emily first. E:"hi mommy." B:"hi, baby, how was school?" E:"good." B:"thats good." Betty picks Jasmine up from school. JM:"how was school Emily?" E:"its good." B:"how about you Jasmine?" JM:"it was good." B:"good." They get home and Jasmine takes Angel out of the carseat. JM:"hey Angel." A:"mama." JM:"oh my god you said your first word." B:"yeah she said it this morning and Jughead was not happy about it." Betty and Jasmine laugh. JM:"Emilys first word was dada." B:"yeah I know and your first word was baba, you said that everything you wanted a bottle." JM:"my dad told you that?" B:"yeah." JM:"wow I didn't even know that." B:"well now you know."

*8PM*
B:"I finally got Angel to sleep." Angel sleeps in her own room now, she's old enough and Betty and Jughead have a baby monitor in there room and a cam recorder. J:"good, she has been very cranky at night lately." B:"yeah, I know, how about we take her to the doctors tomorrow?" She crawls in bed and straddles Jughead. B:"but for tonight."

*some smut*
Betty starts making out with Jughead. Jughead took her shirt off and his off too. Betty takes off the rest of her clothes and Jughead does the same. Jughead gets on top of Betty and they making out and Jughead quickly slides his dick in Betty. Betty moans in pleasure. He let's her adjust. He goes slow at first and the goes faster. B:"omg, Juggie."
*an hour later*
J:"your so beautiful." B:"aww thank you, baby." Betty sits up and pushes him on the bed and gets on top of him. She lines herself and sits down. Betty moans riding his dick fast.
*end of smut*
(LOL guys im around ma sister.)

*the next morning*
Betty feeds Angel and gets her dressed and puts her in her carseat. It's a Saturday so the kids don't have school. Betty calls Veronica.

*on call*
V-"hey B, whats up?"
B-"I have to take Angel to the hospital, can you watch Jasmine and Emily?"
V-"first of all what happened to my niece?"
B-"we just want to know why she is always so cranky at night."
V-"ok good, but I'm sorry B, I have alot of things going on right now."
B-"its ok v."
V-"ill talk to you later Liam needs me."
B-ok V, go take care of my nephew and I love you."
V-"love you too B, bye."
Veronica ends the call.

Betty texts Cheryl
*on text*
B:Cheryl are you busy?
C:no bestie, whats up?
B:can you and Toni watch Jasmine and Emily?
C:of course, we are coming.
B:ok thank you
*off text*

Cheryl and Toni get there.
C:"hey bestie." Cheryl hugs Betty. B:"hey Cheryl, hey Toni." Betty hugs Toni. E:"auntie toni." Emily ran to toni and Toni picks Emily up. T:"hi Emy." JM:"aunt cheryl?" C:"Jasmine, I haven't seen ya'll in so long." Cheryl gives Jasmine a hug. Toni puts Emily down and she runs to Cheryl. Cheryl picks her up and gives her a tight squeeze. E:"auntie Cheryl I can't breathe." C:"I'm sorry baby." She put her down. Jasmine hugs Toni. B:"omg I need to see the ring." Toni puts her hand up to Betty. B:"omg it's so beautiful." T:"yeah I know she did so good." B:"yeah she did, with both her girl and the ring." T:"thank you betty, I said the same to Jughead." B:"aw really?" J:"yeah, she was our biggest supporter." C:"ok, I want to see the baby before you leave." Betty gets the carseat. C:"hi Angel." T:"omg, I really want to squeeze her." B:"when we come back, for sure." T:"can we have?" Toni gave Cheryl puppy eyes. C:"not gonna lie, I do want one." Toni got excited. C:"after the wedding." T:"yess." B:"ok guys we gotta go." Betty takes the carseat and they leave.

*later at the hospital*
Doc:"so whats going on?" B:"she is always so cranky at night when we put her down, or anytime I put her down to do things I don't really know she doesn't like to be put down, someone always got to hold her, and I just need to know, can you check her?" Doc:"yes." J:"thank you." Doc:"of course." The doctor takes her.

*a couple minutes later*
The doctor comes back with her and get her to Betty. Doc:"we ran some tests and we will know in like an hour." B:"thank you doctor." Doc:"your welcome."

*half and hour later*
Doc:"the results are back." B:"ok what is it doc?" J:"is she ok?" Doc:"yeah but from what you told me miss, we found out that she has separation anxiety, it could last forever or she could just have it through her infant and toddler stage." B:"ok, so what does that mean for her?" Doc:"it will not harm her, she won't like it when people leave her, she feels unsafe or unprotected." B:"ok, doctor, thank you."
They leave

They get to the house. Toni takes the carseat to the couch and takes Angel out. T:"hey angel." A:"ma ma." T:"aww is mama her first word?" B:"yeah." T:"I bet Jughead was upset about that." B:"he was." Betty and Toni laugh. C:"so what is wrong with this cutie?" B:"she has separation anxiety." C:"wow that must be hard." B:"yeah, especially for her, the doctor said when people leave she feels unsafe and unprotected." T:"wow, I hope she would be ok." B:"yeah me too Toni." Cheyl takes Angel from Toni. C:"you know what, let's have one now." Cheryl, Betty and Toni laugh. C:"I don't think I can wait." Toni laughs. T:"me neither."

*8PM*
Emily and Jasmine are sleeping and Angel is crying. B:"shh baby, you don't want to wake up your sisters." She still crys. Betty sits in the rocking chair and feeds her while rocking a little. She drifts off to sleep. Betty puts her in her crib and leaves. She shut the door as lightly as possible but then she hears her crying again. Jughead comes behind her. J:"I got her." B:"thank you." Betty went to bed. A couple minutes later she felt someone cuddle up to her. B:"is she down?" J:"yeah finally." Betty turned around and cuddled Jughead, she kissed him and fell back to sleep.

1491 words not including this.
Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I am writing another story, its called something to live for.