EPILOGUE

JASPHER's POV

"Ay ang ganda, pre. Tropa ko yan. Oh, huwag ka iiyak, ha." walang-hiya na bulong sa akin ni Rine ngayon habang nakatanaw kami kay Ayen mula sa may pinto nitong simbahan.

"Bakit naman?" tanong ko naman kay Rine. Sigurado kasi ako na maiiyak talaga ako dito mamaya. Dahil sa wakas papakasalan ko na ngayon yung babaeng mahal na mahal ko.

"Huwag ka iiyak kasi ang pangit mo umiyak, pre. Legit 'yon. May video ako kung gusto---" walang-hiyang sagot niya sa akin kaya pasimple ko siyang siniko.

"Gago. Manahimik ka nga. Alam ko naman na dinadaldal mo lang ako kasi kinakabahan kang makita yung ex mo." sagot ko naman sa kaniya.

"Hoy pasmado bibig mo, ah! Tigil mo 'yan, nasa simbahan tayo, aba!" sagot niya naman sa akin at parang gago na nag sign of the cross pa ang loko.

Hindi ko nalang naman siya pinansin pa ulit at pinanood nalang si Ayen nang mag
simula na siyang mag-lakad papalapit sa pwesto ko.

We go through a lot. There are multiple times that we got separated ways. Ilang beses kaming nalayo sa isa't-isa at ang kadalasan lang namin pinang-hahawakan na mga salita ay "Unti we meet again."

Lagi kaming umaasa na sa tuwing mag-kakahiwalay kami ay muli pa rin kaming pag-tatagpuin ng panahon at tadhana. Lagi kaming babalik sa piling ng bawat isa.

We've grown apart from each other. There are lot of good and bad days along our relationship. But every thing still end up better.

Everything just ended better because of our faith and love for each other.

I wait for this day. I wait for this time that I'll be standing here in the front of this aisle waiting for the girl that I really love the most. And now I'm thanking God for making this wait over and worthy.

I am now watching her every step in this aisle. She's so beautiful. She's so lovely. She looks so fine with her elegant wedding gown.

God, this girl was too perfect for me and now I marrying her.

"Hi." she greeted me with her sweet smile. I smiled back at her.

"Hi." I greeted her before I got her hands from her dad.

I'm just holding her hands until we reach the front of the altar and our wedding get started.

I am now standing here in the front of God with this girl that I love the most.

And we're now exchanging our solemn vows with our whole heart.

Buong puso kong pinakinggan ang bawat salitang binibitawan niya sa akin ngayon.

Sobrang sarap sa pakiramdam. Sa sobrang sarap ng pakiramdam ko ngayon ay hindi ko na napigilan umiyak.

Her every words is filling my heart with so much love. And I can say that this feeling is the best... the feeling of being so inlove with this girl. I love this girl so much. I love her forever.

"... 'til death do us part... I love you, Javen. I love you so much, my home." she said to me, ending her vow.

And now, it's my turn to say my vow for her.

"Ayen... I love you so much. I love you to the moon and back." unang sambit ko sa kaniya at kitang-kita ko ang pag-tulo ng luha niya pero may kasama iyong matamis na ngiti sa akin. Napangiti nalang rin naman ako at nag-patuloy sa pag-sasalita.

"I love you since the day that I met you. You're such a blessing into my life, Ayen. I'm so thankful for you... You're my best friend. You're my love. And you're my home. You're my home... that's why I'll always find myself a way coming back to you in every end of the day. You meant everything to me, Ayen. And I want to stay with you forever. I love you that much. I can't imagine myself standing here with no one else but you... only you. You're the one that I want to spend my lifetime with. You're the one that I want to keep with me, forever. I love you for life, Ayen." I sincerely told her with all my heart and love.

I was even crying while I'm telling those words to her. And my tears really meant those words for her.

I really love her. I love her so damn much and I want her for life. She's my truly best home.

"I, Jaspher Haven Villamin, take you, Ayla Maxillien Villafuerte, to be my lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, for sickness and in health, to love and to cherish... 'til death do us part." I said as I ended my vow for her and the next thing happen is our lips together... kissing as husband and wife.

I love her so much... I love her to the moon and back.

I love her, forever.

She's my home. Ayen is my home.

She's my truly best home.

------ Ayen & Javen, building now their new best home together. ------

    ...until we meet again everyone...

                             - End -

:-)