AUTHOR's NOTE

AUTHOR's NOTE

Hello!

You're finally here in the last part, and that just means that you finally finish the story of Ayen and Javen!

It's nice that you made it here at last. I'm greatfull for all of you, who joined me along this journey!

I learned a lot along this journey. And I just want to share to you guys how proud I am for myself because finally, I just ended my first ever story here in wattpad! It's unbelievable that I've done this work, and that feeling was really amazing.

We all know that I can't get this far without y'all.
You are my lights, my Aeris! Keep shining!
Your supports means a lot to me. You guys keep me going for this, thank you. Thank you so much.

Thank you because you made me believe to myself. Thank you because you appreciated my craft.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

This story just ended here now and I hope that you got something good from this story. Specially about the friendship and love. Also, the power of waiting and patience.

Love is too powerful, that sometimes it can make us full, but sometimes it can break us too.

I also want to remind you guys that good things takes time, just trust the process. And if something is really for you, God will meant it for you, remember that.

"Until We Meet Again"
(Jan. 8, 2021 - Sept. 22, 2021)

I'm sorry, I'm no longer making this into a series. Hope you understand and just continue to support.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Until we meet again. <3

-Aer1ne

:-)