Chapter 5: Park Chaeyoung

Warning: signs and mentions of abuse – I'm not planning to right an actual scene but there will be discoveries and evidences that would be mentioned, I believe, for two more chapters at most

I don't own this story, everything thank to original author .

As the days slipped by, Lisa focused her energy on figuring out the best way to prevent the kidnappings from happening. Her initial idea still seemed to be the best plan she could have, that is, to start with Chaeyoung and make sure she was safe.

But that plan has evolved in a span of a day, especially now that she found out that someone out there was hurting Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung started skipping out on school about two month her father died. Somehow, Lisa knew that to be a key piece of information in figuring out who it was hurting her. Something must have happened in those two months and Lisa felt the urgency to figure it out.

Hence why it was one of the main points on her crime board, the one she carefully constructed over the last three days she's been back in this timeline and craftily hidden under her bed, fixing the cork board under the frames so that even if her f...

Hence why it was one of the main points on her crime board, the one she carefully constructed over the last three days she's been back in this timeline and craftily hidden under her bed, fixing the cork board under the frames so that even if her father took a peak under to see what she could be hiding – one can simply never be too safe – he wouldn't easily see it. She even covered it up with one of her spare sheets, wrapping the entire board like a present to make the contents not easily visible. Still, Lisa wasn't sure what to make of it. A part of her thinks that solving this problem, helping Chaeyoung escape her abuser, could potentially lead to saving her from the ill fate awaiting her.

Because of what if her abuser and the killer was the same person? Lisa ends up hitting two birds with one stone.

And if it isn't, well, Lisa could figure that out later. Her main concern is to make sure all her friends are safe from being abducted, and to keep Chaeyoung away from any forms of harm.

But first, she had to fight for Chaeyoung's friendship – yep, she'll settle for friendship, stupid crush be damned. The redhead managed to catch her off guard and slip away the day before, but won't let her get off that easily. Making sure Chaeyoung was alone and out in the open was the most feasible way she could think of to keep her safe for now and she wasn't going to give up on that. Especially when she still hasn't figured out exactly when her abduction will occur.

Because of course that's yet another thing occupying her mind right then, even as she sat through one boring class after the other.

"Ms. Manoban, mind if I talk to you a bit before heading out?" Seungri asked, snapping Lisa out of train of thoughts as he decided to end homeroom a few minutes early.