Chapter 16: Chaos Outside the Loop

A/N: I don't own this story .

She knew she shouldn't think it. She really does.

But how anyone could put up with Kim Jisoo, at least enough to try to get to know her and possibly abduct her, was beyond her.

Because seriously, how would any self-respecting kidnapper ever bother trying to talk to her and get her too... oh yeah... drugs...

Also, Manoban , what the hell are you thinking?! Surely that woman has some saving grace.

So far though, that was far from the truth.

The woman was infuriating.
Lisa tried, she really did. She tried immediately the next day after she followed Jisoo around a bit.

And trial number one ended up spectacularly in failure, from Jisoo calling her 'bore girl' to pointing out her questionable reasons for being friends, and how she wouldn't hang out with someone wearing ear monstrosities, to practically everything.

Lisa tried, she really tried.

But Jisoo was really testing her patience. She very nearly almost blurted out the simple truth that would probably land her in some asylum somewhere.

"So that's why you're dragging us now?" Sehun asked rather amused with the whole thing.

"Shut up, and yes. Besides, there is strength in numbers." Lisa replied still annoyed.

But hey, recruiting Sana and Sehun might just work.

If Jisoo was incredibly annoyed with Lisa , she was sure that Sana's quirkiness or Sehun's usual boy-next-door charms could help her.

But of course, Lisa would be proven wrong yet again.

Because apparently Sehun's charms were plain, boring, and pedestrian to Jisoo .

And Sana's quirkiness was just irritating.

"Come on, we're just trying to be friendly." Sehun said as the three of them tried talking with Jisoo that afternoon during her hour or so of reading at the gazebo near the lighthouse. "Baekhyun told me you're new in town."

"Baekhyun? The weird kid with great voice ?" Jisoo then replied looking at them with curiosity. "Look, do whatever you want, but I'm not a charity case. I'm don't need your pity."

"We're not pitying you." Lisa replied sounding a bit exasperated.

"What do you want with me in the first place, bore girl? We're not even from the same school." Jisoo replied. "Why don't you just go brood in some other corner."

"I don't want to brood. I want to be friends." Lisa grumbled, her patience was really running thin.

"What Lisa meant is that we lived in the same town," Sehun then said, "and you know, we're typically a group of different kinds of people anyways. You seem like an interesting person we'd like to get to know."