(Extra Chap) Hints of Culprit

PS: In case you guys wanted to check out the clues, I wanted to reiterate them here and added some I might’ve missed in Lisa’s POV:
1: The only people who knew the full story on Chaeyoung  are Seungri , Taeyang , Suho, and eventually Lisa

PS: In case you guys wanted to check out the clues, I wanted to reiterate them here and added some I might’ve missed in Lisa’s POV:

1: The only people who knew the full story on Chaeyoung  are Seungri , Taeyang , Suho, and eventually Lisa. Sehun noticed the bruises but he has no idea how Chaeyoung  got them so from the start you have 3 main suspects who might want to abduct Chaeyoung /choose her as a victim.

2: Suho was my OG red herring mostly Because  he was connected to the Byun’s (he works there) and he was Chaeyoung ’s boyfriend. Other than going to the same school, he doesn’t really connect to Sana and most definitely not Jisoo. Seungri  was the long-game red herring having easy connections to all three. But like I said, the killer was smart, of course he’ll pick someone with no easy connection to him to add to the mix so as to keep him looking innocent and have suspicion drawn further away from him (other than setting someone else up).

3: Originally, Chaeyoung  was abducted in the park where she used to run to when she didn’t want to be home, the same park Lisa originally last saw her, but it changed to the shed after her birthday during Lisa’s first Revival. The only three people who knew that Chaeyoung  was in the shed were Lisa (who never told Taeyang  this detail), Chaeyoung  (who Taeyang  tried reaching out to – that’s the whole seen in chapter 3 when Lisa sees her for the first time), and Suho (who could have let it slip to him when he finally talked about what he knew, which was also inspired by him seeing Lisa talk to Taeyang ). It’s a minor detail that might have just slipped, but yeah, the location changed along with the date (day before Chaeyoung ’s bday vs around night of her bday). After being beaten by her step-mom, Taeyang  showed up to take her from the shed (in the second timeline/the first Revival).

4: When Chaeyoung  went missing, Taeyang  was the only one uncertain about comforting Lisa, mostly because  while he was playing his part, he already knew that he was lying about keeping faith. He knew Chaeyoung  was dead. This was also just a minor thing though.

5: It’s implied that he tried to keep Seungri  at bay, taking advantage of the fact that they were friends, and convinced him that he’ll be the one to contact the authorities. That’s why every time the whole thing with Chaeyoung  gets brought up, Seungri  always mentions that he talks to Taeyang  about it and that as the guidance councilor, he wants to take the lead in handling things. He’ll call the authorities. He lied about child services the first time, and only called them when Seungri  wanted to call the police himself Because  Chaeyoung  went missing the second time during the first Revival.

6: He only called child services in the third timeline/second Revival Because  Seungri  got concerned and reached out to Dr. Mitchell. He decided that pursuing Chaeyoung  as a victim was a lost cause. Also why he says “Seungri  convinced me”…

7: In the second Revival, Taeyang  is more actively concerned of Chaeyoung  missing, approaching Lisa about it himself, versus in the first one where Lisa was the one who came to talk to him. He really didn’t need to since Seungri  already talked to her and Dr. Mitchell was involved in setting the trap too. Still, he wanted to know what happened to his victim before the plan they made with the authorities and Dr. Mitchell (as revealed in chapter 15) came to fruition. He could still have carried out his plans if Lisa knew where Chaeyoung  was, although he would have likely pinned the crime to someone else like Lisa or Sehun (if Lisa told him the truth).

8: He’s the only one who didn’t know where Chaeyoung  was hiding that asked Lisa where she hid Chaeyoung  after the fact (chapter 15). He also laughed when he found out where she was due to the irony of actually hiding his paraphernalia in that bus and very nearly having his chance.

9: In chapter 15, Seungri  was a teacher at the review center and Lisa was following Jisoo. Taeyang  had no real reason to be there, the chocolate explanation was just an excuse he came up with in case someone spotted him there, hence the hint that one of them did not belong. It’s a throwback to the OG series where the killer offers Lisa’s counterpart a ride home with his mom and he discovers candy in the glove box. The milk and bread comment was also a throwback since the OG hero’s mom was carrying heavy bags, thus hindering him from following Jisoo.

10: Dong Taeyang change his name into Kwon Ji Yong because the real culprit changed his name by marrying into the family of his wife and changing his first name and his change his initial name Dong to Yong to hidden his identity. I want to make it little impossible for reader to connect with name.

11: He’s also dating some girl in grad school at Seoul (aka the other Councilman Kwon’s daughter, someone Sehun briefly mentioned before – see chapter 13).

12: When Lisa asks for help in trying to approach Kim Jisoo she both asks Seungri  and Taeyang . Seungri  gave reasonable advice, albeit with a bit of teasing, and Taeyang  gave her a creepy vague response of figuring out a way to get her guard down.

13: The response about ‘filling a void’ that Lisa told him and the fact that he was the one who gave that questionable speech in the first place.

14: His job gave him the perfect opening to get to know potential victims other than stalking them (I mean guys, he’s the guidance councilor).