Chapter 25: Treasure

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for sticking with me through the adventure of this fic! Here's the epilogue. Hope you enjoy!

I don't own this story.

"This… this is amazing Lisa

"This… this is amazing Lisa." Hyun Suk said just after listening to the latest work Lisa produced for their current artist. "It's just absolutely brilliant! You have no idea how happy I am when I hear a new single from your gifted hands."

Lisa smirked, she would be lying to herself if she said she didn't keep a tally of the number of times Hyun Suk had praised her work without being followed with the words 'but' or 'however'.

What, with her sort of kinda past life experience and all.

"But…" Hyun Suk then said and Lisa sighed.

Here she thought she could have had a clean slate.

"But?" Lisa then pressed on, curious at what it could be.

"But I have to admit, I'm sad you're leaving us soon." he then noted and Lisa nodded.

It's been three years since she got out of the hospital, waking from her coma and catching her would be killer and all.

Three amazing years where Lisa worked for the music label that Hyun Suk works for.

If there was one thing Lisa was happy to have remembered from that other life, that other time, it would be his contact information. As soon as she got out of the hospital, Lisa made Chaeyoung-inspired songs and sent it to an unsuspecting Hyun Suk. With her connections, aka Tzuyu's amazing and undoubtedly illegal use of skills, she managed to make sure he got it.

The call came in three days later, asking for a meeting.

And it was a done deal.

It wasn't all that easy though. The last three years was spent hard at work, learning the ropes of the industry, the annoying backdoor politics, extending patience for difficult artists, and mastering her craft.

What Chaeyoung said was true, though, the world had gone on too long without her musical genius. And as soon as Lisa stepped into the scene, it didn't take long for big name artists to come collaborate  to work with her.

"I just, I feel like you have a gift, you know?" Hyun Suk then went on. "I knew form the moment I heard your song. Every beat, it speaks true to who you are. The rhythm, the tempo, it captures how you feel for the moment, what emotions you put into the work, and it always makes you wonder who it is you're thinking of. You get to reach people with music, and it's amazing Lisa. You also push it out of the artists, the emotions that they want to incorporate to a piece, the imagery and feelings they want to evoke. Everything you, it's definitely got the magical Lisa Manoban touch. We're gonna miss you."