Chapter 11: About last night.

My head was pounding, my body was numb and my eyelids were too heavy to lift.

I groaned as I lifted my right hand over to my head, I moved my body but another person's body was making it impossible for me to make a new position. I snapped my eyes open and saw Adrian soundly sleeping next to me. I tried to sit up but my left hand was trapped. Trapped with Adrian's hand, we were handcuffed to each other.

I looked down at my body and released a sigh of relief, seeing that I still had my dress on. My eyes roamed around the room we were sleeping in, it wasn't my bedroom and neither was it Adrian's. The place looked too cheap and messy to be a hotel or a motel. It looked like one of those hookup places in those fucked up human trafficking movies.

I got scared thinking about why we were handcuffed to each other in a creepy looking room.

I glanced at Adrian, he was in a deep sleep, snoring, his dark raven hair messy on his face, his shirt was halfway unbuttoned, and he still had his shoes on.

I tapped his arm but he didn't budge.

"Adrian." I whispered, just in case someone was listening.

I rolled my eyes and slapped him in the face when I called him several times without an answer.

He held his cheek and fluttered his eyes open.

"Did you just slap me?" His voice sounded husky.

"Sorry, it was the only way I could think of waking you up." I did sound apologetic. "Do you remember anything from last night?" I asked.

"What about last night?" He rubbed his eyes.

"What happened? How the hell did we get to this creepy room?" I pointed out.

That's when realization hit him, his eyes went wide and he got up to survey the environment around us, he lifted his hand which was handcuffed to mine.

"The fuck?" He scowled at the handcuffs.

"Exactly." I huffed.

He got out of bed and dragged me with him to the window since we were handcuffed to each other and everything. He slid the curtains aside, opened the window and we both peeked our heads outside and saw that we were in some kind of building in town.

"Do you know where we are?" He asked me.

"Obviously we are in-"

I paused as I suddenly felt nauseous.

I turned and hurried to the bathroom, dragging Adrian with me in the process. I knelt down infront of the disgustingly stained toilet pot while I tried to vomit but nothing came out.

"Are you puking....air?" He stifled a laugh.

I looked up to glare at him but then my eyes landed on something else. I slowly brought myself to my feet and opened his shirt for a clear view.

My jaw dropped went slack.

"What?" He looked down at his own chest. "What the hell?" he asked, I giggled.

"I think that's a tattoo of my name on your chest." I explained what my eyes were seeing while trying my best not to laugh.

Wait.

I flipped my hair behind my shoulder and looked down at my own chest.

Sweet babyJesus.

"My Dad is gonna kill me." I said as I saw the name Adrian inked on my skin, right above my boob, right where my heart beats.

What the hell was in those drinks?

"This is all your fault, I told you I didn't drink alcohol but you just had to push it." He accused.