Chapter 38: Adrian's first.

Adrian's POV.

The last time I was inside Marianne's house, we took each other's virginity's and her father chased me out with a fucking baseball bat while I was still in my boxers. Marianne and I laughed about it the next day but I never went back there.

Emily would've probably found that story funny but I felt like she'd also feel threatened by Marianne, who wouldn't? She was a looker.

"I wonder what goes through your head whenever you're quiet." Said Emily as we both stared at the booming mansion.

I glanced at her, she was in a yellow bikini top, jean shorts and Converse shoes, she looked sexy in everything.

"I'm thinking about you and me in your shower, having crazy, wild, very wet, loud sex." I responded.

She rolled her eyes but smiled so hard her cheeks turned red.

I snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her to my chest, "Please say yes?" I whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek.

"I really want to see Jared but how about we drink our asses off and have crazy drunken sex instead?" She suggested, joy rioting in her eyes as she stared at my face.

I shook my head at her, "Are you saying that because you know I don't drink?"

"Kinda, c'mon." She held my hand and dragged me to the front door.

She was about to knock but then she paused, turning to look at me from head to toe.

"What?" I looked down at myself.

"You're dressed for the wrong party." She half laughed.

"No, I'm not."

"You are." She reached for the hem of my black t-shirt.

"Emily-"

"Adrian." She responded playfully, I rolled my eyes and let her take the shirt off. "You look hotter without it anyway." Her eyes lingered on my chest as she hung my shirt on her shoulder.

"You're eye fucking me, again."

She bit the corner of her bottom lip and her eyes were on my face again, "My response might shock you so I'm gonna keep it to myself. Now how does this work? Do we knock?" She glanced at the door.

I sighed before opening the door and stepping inside.

The house was already crowded.

I always found it weird how Thornpark kids played dance music instead of rap music at parties.

I held Emily's hand as we pushed through the half naked bodies. We made our way to the pool where there were even more people, filling up the pool, smoking pot, sniffing drugs, making out or maybe hooking up, some were just chatting.

"Emily!" Someone shouted, we looked at the same time and saw her loud friends waving.

"Be right back." She kissed my lips and rushed towards them.

Seriously?

I looked around the place for Jared but he was nowhere in sight.

I suddenly felt someone's fingers trailing the tattoo on my back, I closed my eyes and cursed my life.

It was definitely going to be someone I once hooked up with. I turned around and found Marianne smiling at me, she was in a red bikini and her blonde hair was damp which brought out her baby blue eyes.

She was a looker.

"Adrian Mackey." She smirked, eyeing me from head to toe.

"Marianne... What's your last name again?" I asked, curiously pointing at her.