37.

....I actually dont want to complain all thetime. I know people WHO do it . People hate them
-since when u care for people's opinion huh?
- i dont. But I care for yours, Delko's Horatio's... I dont like IT that way.
-ok  do instead tell me what u need
- I need a break..From life.
From being a single parent. From being guilty that my wife left. That she kidnapped my Daughter and wanted to hurt her.
- do you think she did?
-no i think she set her free on purpose.i also know she hurt badly leaving her behind. Thats why i cannot truly hate her. I sometimes miss her. Her- Here beside me.

- as a wife?
- No. As a companion. Friends. Listener.and a lover sometimes.
Calleigh blushed. -Cal dont be hurt. I shared a big piece of life with her. Big.
She helped me to come back Here again
-I know
- One of the nights I reminded of us together, back tHen, when Delko First came. We were happy as a couple tHen. I sometimes think its bad we left IT but tHen I realize that most of the relationships  end and we're still friends.
-yeah, we are.
- however i'd love to see you happy, with someone. I'm not surely the right one, especially with Ava. I must say I cannot even imagine my life in few Years time.
- you have problems with sleep havent You?
- i have. But how...?
- when you dont sleep you become philosophical ;)
-Oh.
-yeah. And the only thing can help here is a therapy. Please let me help you with this.
- how?
- ill find a therapist for you and stay with baby when you have session.
- Cal...you don't know how to change a diaper....
- I will learn
- oh, ok. Im not the therapy guy.
- nobody is, Tim. But you need to know how to manage life. Besides...
- besides what? Calleigh? Besides what?
- ...Horatio had a tip from above to check your working ability.
- what???!?
- I shouldn't have told you that, so shhh. But yes. Chief called him few days back to Ask if IT was a good idea..
-..to get me back?
- yeah. I guess Horatio is worried too, but doesnt want to interfere.
Speed stood up angrily - so he should probably fire me. Right?
That would be best for every body.
- you see- you've got the same thing everyday - get angry so easily and its only a friends' talk.
-I don't.
- you do. You would leave now shutting The. Door loudly if not the baby.
-...maybe.... He sat down- Calleigh,, you know me better than I know myself...you think I should drop the job?
- absolutely not. But so many things happened that must be reorganized, also in your head. That's why you need professional help.
He sipped his coffee in silence. She almost saw his thoughts moving in his head.
- ok. Find me one.