26.

-Hi
-Hi. You look better..Slept a bit?
-Yeah, thanks to the wine.
-Thanks to the wine I have a headache...ready to go?
-Yeah.
Although working hard on the project, looking thru pile of papers, people's reactions, cam recording a they still had nothing. But Eric and Calleigh-they were sure Tim too-
Realised that there is only one reason someone Has disappeared without a trace. Neiher of them wanted to say that aloud so they were still doing their job.

-Please stop! Stop IT......
Courtney was on the edge. Ava was crying third hour in a row. She ate a bit of milk she prepared but it wasnt the formula they were using, just a usual infant milk. She had some Courtneys milk as well, but not much.
Tomorrow they will leave and everything will be ok- eventually she will take her to the doctor there.
She also managed to cut Avas hair a bit, but its wasnt easy with the screaming girl do IT looked awful.

The worst thing was tiredness. She couldnt sleep for almost two nights and actually had really enough.
And in the perspective there was nothing better. She knew that girl's crying wasnt just a mood, but she appeared to be really hungry.
Courtney was a bit annoyed- she had no way to buy IT, so she didnt know what to do. She understood that being caught would end in imprisoning so they both had to wait a little longer.

-Spaghetti? Your spaghetti
-Yeah. Want some?
-Yeah. Ill drop by after shift, about 6 pm ok?
-Yeah. No problem.
He cleaned up a little and put some pasta to be cooked jjust before six. When she appeared all was ready.
-Smells nice.
-Yeah. It does. Want some now? Its fresh.
-Yes. Please. Let me just clean my hands.
When she left the batbroom he noticed how pretty she looks.
-A date?
-What?
-A date? Later on? -he showed her dress- your outfit.
-Yeah IT was supposed but didnt work out.
-So maybe some wine? I bought the one you liked previosly.
-Maybe...but walking home is still a need.
-Sure.
They ate and drank wine in nice atmosfere, although Tim was sometines absent-minded. Calleigh noticed IT at once, thinking she cant help him at all, though they would all really want.
The wine finished soon and Tim brought another bottle.
-Some more?
-Can you...
-Yeah.
-Ok. One more.
One more finished in 45 minutes and Calleigh, quite drunk, decided to leave.
-Will you walk...walk me home ,Tim ?
-Sure. - He was visibly drunk too, not so bad however he couldnt make the promise.

The way to Calleigh house took them Lotta more time than yesterday.
-Can we sit for a while? Reaching the hill just before Calleigh house she got visibly tired.
-Somethings wrong?
-I feel a bit sick.
-You mean nauseous?
-Yeah...sorry.
-No problem- They sat on a bench and even drunk Speed noticed she's Grey on the face.
-Can I help you somehow?
-I think not....Ill sit for a while and then  continue...

The continue took them 25 min instead of usual 10 as she got sick twice with Speed assisting... When he opened the door she said that she would handle from Here.
-No way, let me just make you some tea, or find some medicines... he ducked into the shelf with drugs and finally found what he was looking for.
Calleigh meantime went to the bathroom for a shower, and Apart from being fresh and not smelling with vomits she still looked awful.
-Lay down and I will give you something for your stromach ok?
-Yeab.
She didnt even know when she fall asleep.
She woke up at 4 ockock just to see him sleeping next to her on the chair, with his head down. She just felt the need to touch his messy hair she always liked. When she did , he opened his eyes
-Cal? -He looked at her hand, surprised, then straight at her. What are you doing? -He suddenly caught her hand with more strenght that he was supposed to
-Sorry -she felt ashamed and wanted to także IT back, but he still kept in in a strong clinch. -Tim? Let IT go. Tim!
He got up and bend to her.
-what are you doing Duquesne? Her hand was a little bit painful now and she started to feel uncomfortable- what are you doing to me?

He sat on the bed and let her hand go.
-I...I didnt mean..really- not that she was afraid of him but she didnt know this side of Tim - a bit... Bossy? What more- she liked IT a lot although her wrist was painful- Come on...Im sorry.

He didnt say more. Just looked at her with his dark eyes... And then he went closer to her. Keeping her neck in a strong embrace he kissed her with Passion and force. She was surprised but let IT  go as IT was something she just couldnt resist. Then she really lost every bits of Control she had over herself.