19.

-Courtney, youre my employee. I respect you very much. And I know that offenders always say they didnt do IT...but as a CSI you know you need proof. You know that. Another thing is I know Speed for a long time and its really hard to believe he did all this to you, and even harder to believe he did anything bad to Ava.
She said nothing.
-Lt.- Andre interrupted- she's my sister in law but I dont believe her story. Sorry Courtney, I dont know WHO pushed you to this or why are you doing this, but its bullshit. This guy barely opened his eyes after the head trauma and first thing he said was asking if you both are ok. He went to NY to see if youre ok. He was taking care of you, feeding you when You were weak. He got shot for you while all this situatuon with Andrew. and fought for you when You were sick. You want to tell me hes done you any harm????

Courtney looked at her and nodded with satisfaction

-You must be sleeping with him, dont you? Cheating on my brother with him. ..you slut!
-What??? Youre insane.... Lieutenant... I have no words to describe this...I Hope you believe me.
-Yes mrs Walsh I do... Courtney..Im Here to help. To solve IT somehow...

They Heard the cry in another room
They both stood up but Courtney said -dont you even dare.
Then she entered the room and showed up with Ava in her Arms Horatio and Andre didnt know what to say or do, they were both shocked.
-Now. Youre gonna do what I say.
Ill leave now, with my baby.  Youre gonna stay Here until I enter my car. Then do what you want.
-Courtney.... Leave her. Please. You can do what you want, go wherever you want but leave her. Please.
-No. Its my daughter. My.
-And Speed's. He will be worried.
-So? He never wanted her.
-That's not true You know that.
-No, Horatio. He never wanted her. So she's my baby now. Only mine.
-Courtney- Horatio took out his phone- you know its better to do IT like that.
-No.- She turned around and they saw scissors. - I will never leave her to him. Never.
-Calm down. Courtney. Calm down.
-Youre crazy- give me the girl - Andre shouted and moved forward.
-No- Horatio stopped her- NO. STOP.
SHE WILL HURT HER. Sit down mrs Walsh.
-Yeah. Dont you dare to interfere. You stole my husband and now want my baby!!
-What? Are you mad? Your husband is just a friend, and I took care of you and Ava when You were ill....how can you event say that??!?
-Mrs Walsh, sit. Courtney....let me help you. I promise to investigate the case with details, just give me the girl.

Ava started crying as she felt sth was wrong.
-No.- She turned to the door still with the scissors.- Move back. Now.
They did. She opened the door and left. Horatio called. "Code blue code blue. The woman with the baby in Black ford focus. Now. Armed and dangerous.''
-Stay Here mrs Walsh. Ill help her.
-Save Ava. Please. Save her.
-Ill do the best I can. - Horatio ran down just to see the ford disappear in the distance.
Oh no. Not now. Please not now.
-Lieutenant? What now?
-Leave IT to me, take care of your son- he noticed crying Jamie.
-Could she be so afraid of Tim? Could he really hurt her?
-No. I think she's not herself. The thing we must do now is finding her and take the girl for her own safety.
Go back home and let me handle this. You should call your husband I guess.
-And what about Tim?
-Ill tell him when its time. Leave it to me. I promise Ill keep you posted on this.
Everything will be fine