47

Have you Heard? About Speed and Calleigh?
About two weeks ago. They arę my friends. I knew at the beginning.
Oh yes, right Eric. I forgot. What do you think of IT?
-Me ? Why? They are my friends they are adult and single. They can do whatever they want
-Speedle isn't.
-Practically is. Filed for divorce  and his wife is probably not coming back. Well, Maxine, I guess it's not our thing. They were always close. And they act professional at work, so..
_You're right. Sorry.
_No problem. Let's get to work.

Speed opened his eyes and looked at Calleigh doing her make up.
-going so soon? I could make some coffee
- sleep. Still got few more hours and she just fell asleep.
- thanks. See you at work.
Maria came about 11, and Speed was ready to go to work.
-what time you want me to come back tomorrow?
-around six? Is it ok?
-sure - she smiled.
Since Calleigh was living with him Maria helped them more often. Although he had some more hours to work he insisted not to take night shifts to take care of Ava as she finally started to sleep more.
They were both fine. He wanted Calleigh to decide how much she is taking care of Ava, not too much, not at night.
He stopped nightshifts but she hasn't so they sometimes passed just in the bathroom or on the corridor.
After being questioned by IAB and being warned about staying professional they started a nice life together.
Calleigh was first so tense, as she didn't know how to act around the girl in everyday life, but she must say that Tim took more responsibilities, and they still had some time for themselves
Maria was a great help. She thought Maria will be mad or unpleasant when she finds out.
But one day when she was back from work and asked Maria to stay for a coffee she told her, that her husband was a drunkard and didn't care for the family as well. She left him with two small kids and the whole Catholic family cursed her, except her brother in law. He was a widower and helped her with the kids when she went to work .
5hen after a while they stayed together, never got married. Their sons grew up, finished college and have families and good jobs, so no problem with the money now. She's helping Tim ( for almost free) because first - delko's family were the only ones that helped her then - second - her own grandchildren are also grown up and she misses taking care of them. She also felt for Tim, for what happened to him. And the Delkos also told her about Tim's family. So no problem.
She also told Calleigh to have patience for Tim, as he was and is so troubled. Like her then.
Her Alvaro had a lots of patience for her, for kids. She misses him a lot.

What was also funny, the girls' nights out were still continued, but some of them also transformed into girls' nights with the kids.
She was taking Ava with her and  they had some fun , kids played together or slept, they were chatting.
But she still didn't feel too comfortable with being her caretaker.
The nice thing was all the people around were amazed with Ava, her beauty. She was so alike Tim, but with gentle touch.
That was Courney's look. Her shape of eyes but with Tim's hazelnut colour
Thanks to Maria they managed to have two days of weekend only for themselves, as she took Ava with her to Visit her son
They had a lovely evening at the city and then a great night.
Calleigh slowly got used to having some sex while the baby was sleeping, which was hard.
Tim was continuing the therapy
-penny for your thoughts she heard Tim behind her.
He kissed her and went to wash his hands.
- how was your day?
- tiring... I took some work  home - maybe you want to go out?
- let's go together.
- and Ava?
- we'll take her. About 6?
-sure.
About 5 p.m Speed was ready and took care of Ava's dress and things. When Calleigh reported herself ready he felt like a boy -old t-shirt and combat shorts
-....yyyy Cal...you look stunning
- it's just a summer dress Tim
- I feel underdressed...shall O change ?
- no. It's a walk, not a party.
- going to the beach?
- yeah, just to sit right?
They were walking thru the streets with a stroller, Av soon fell asleep. They sat to drink coffee, then continued.
When they finally sat on the warm sand, Cal got closer to Speed.
- what's up, huh?
- nothing Tim, just...
-life's too ordinary?
- no. Different, simple.
- but you're unhappy?
- no. Just...calm.
-too calm for you?
She looked at him seriously.
- I had myself thinking lately...
-let me guess.. you want out of this?
- don't push me into guilt Tim, that's not what I said.
He was sitting with frowned face.
- so what are you actually saying?
- I always thought this kind of life isn't for me. Children husband house with small garden. Family holidays...
-go on.
- I sometimes miss my life. With no schedule, sex whenever I want, lazy mornings...
- I know. And I sometimes realized that this day can come but didn't know that it was going to be so fast. I enjoyed this 5 weeks playing house with you.
- Tim... I just..
- I get it, Cal. I get it. When do you want to move out?
- move out? What do you mean?
- it's not what you're saying ?
- no. I want us to move to a bigger house, somewhere closer to calm part of the city. With four room, so each one of us will have some space. When we have time we could invite some friends. Spend evenings on the patio. What do you think?
-..I'm surprised. I thought you want to leave. That you feel trapped.
- No I need you here with me everyday. Even for an hour, even for morning coffee, even for evening wine, or a night -she winked.
And I got used to Ava here close... I got bound. I'm not saying it's mother's love , surely not.
-...youre straightforward ...
-...yeah , just like you.
So, what do you think?
- let's look for a house to rent then.